Regretting my Desicion

On the date with Jared he asked me to be his girlfriend with I happily accepted I went to sleep with a smile on my face. When I woke up the next morning, I saw I had two texts one was from Jared saying, “Good Morning beautiful.” which I replied with, “Good Morning babe.” then the other text message was from Jinxx his message said, “meet me by the park where we used to play.” I sent back, “ok.” he looked at it but didn’t say anything which kind of worried me. I got ready and asked my dad, “hey I’m going out do you need me to pick anything while I’m out.” “No, have fun and be careful.” he said I hugged him and then I left since I walked it took me 15 minutes to walk to the park and when I got there, I saw Jinxx sitting on a bench I sat down next to him and look at him, “So I've been wanting to do this for years even though you’re dating that Jared dude.” then he grabbed my face and smashed his lips into my mine I didn’t feel anything, and I was trying to push him off. That’s when I heard cameras that’s when I finally pushed him off and slapped him looking at him in disbelief, “you know I’m dating someone why would you do that!!” I exclaimed, “oh just getting revenge on you for what you did to me all those years ago.” he answered then it clicked, “are you serious you’re ruining my relationship I’m happy in because I rejected you seven years ago wow you need to grow the hell up Jinxx.” I started yelling, “I just want you to know what it feels like getting your heart ripped out of your chest.” he kissed my cheek and left. I called Jared and said, “I’m coming over I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” I hung up and started sprinting towards Jared’s house when I knocked, he answered and then slammed the door in my face. I realized he had seen the pictures of when Jinxx kissed me I burst into tears and called someone I thought I never would, “hey big bro it’s me I need your help I know you might not care but I need you please.” then I hung up hoping he would call me back as I walked up the stairs to my room I felt my phone started vibrating signaling a call when I looked at the screen I ran into my room locked the door and answered my phone, “I’ll help you on one term Gabrielle you come back to the gang.” I closed my eyes regretting my decision when I said, “alright I’ll help you.” I worked so hard to get out of there and here I am getting sucked back in I stayed in my room for the rest of the day packing I blared Ritual by Black Veil Brides I wrote a note to Jeffrey simply saying, "I'm sorry."