Getting Suspended

I woke up to my alarm blaring If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn (my actual alarm) at six A.M.  I groaned and rolled over shutting off my alarm remembering I had to shopping this afternoon I texted Daneel, “Hey I know you’re probably sleeping still but could you take me shopping later?” I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet I chose a Supernatural shirt and some light grey ripped skinny jeans with my thick heeled combat boots. I put on my normal dark smoky eye but chose a black lipstick instead of my usual vibrant colors I walked downstairs quietly to bot wake Jeffrey up sinceit was his day off and grabbed the keys to the Harley and drove to the closet McDonald's to get a French Vanilla coffee and then headed to school. As I was walking through the halls, I could see everyone staring at me and it made me slightly uncomfortable as I hate a lot of attention, I saw the twins and so I tried to speed up my walking to get to them faster that way I could ignore everyone else, but my hopes were denied as I saw Ruby step in front of me and I immediately know what was about to happen I saw the twins approaching but I just shook my head them so they stopped where they were. “So, it looks little miss pathetic finally got some friends let’s see if they still like her after they find out this information.” “Ruby stop!” “Aw she doesn’t want her friends to know that the scars on her wrist aren’t from her “rough housing” with some mutts she found they’re from a razor blade.” tears welled up when I said, “Yeah well the whole reason they’re there in the first place is because of you, you always told myself that I should off myself that it would make the world happier without me and the reason I actually tried is because you were my friend at one point won’t ever make that mistake again.” ending the sentence she slapped me and so I slapped her as hard as I could and as I was walking away I felt my hair get pulled so I reared around and punched her so she fell on the ground and I continued punching her until Jake pulled me off of her I smirked at her bloodied face “the emo kid just kicked your ass.” I grabbed my backpack off the ground and walked to my principal’s office she looked shocked when I walked in as I had never been there in the three years that I had been in this school. “How can I help you today Miss. Morgan?” Mrs. Reynolds asked me “got into a fight.” I replied “You know I have to call your father to pick you up and you can’t return to school until next Tuesday correct?” she asked, “yes ma’am I understand.” she picked up the phone and proceeded to call my dad when he got there he was visibly upset I got up and said, “Have a nice day Mrs. Reynolds.” and walked out of her office closing the door behind me following my dad once we got to the parking lot he asked me, “what the hell were you thinking?” raising his voice slightly, “I was thinking that I am tired of all of her shit she says stuff like that to me every day and to be fair she put her hands on me first.” I answered raising my voice as well “well I can’t be mad then drive home and we’ll continue talking later.”