Wishing I could turn back time

It was currently 2:30 in the morning and I had my duffle bag full of clothes and I left the note on my empty desk I single tear fell down my face which I quickly wiped away and jumped out the window I got on the Harley and sped down the street slowly out of town. I pulled up to an abandoned warehouse that my brother had told me to meet him at when I opened the warehouse door, I walked in the door slamming behind me I sat my brother standing in the middle of the warehouse I walked up to him and asked, “so what now?” he just smirked then waved his hand beckoning me to follow him I did and he led me to what I assumed was his office, “so dear sister what can I help you with?” he asked, “I need to disappear for a while because of some issues and I was hoping you keep me protected as long as I helped you with the gang.” I quietly said with my hair covering my face while a tear slid down my cheek while wishing I could turn back time I wiped it away as fast as possible that way he wouldn’t see but unfortunately my wishes were denied and saw me wipe the tear he opened his arms for me to walk into whispering in my ear, “oh sweetheart what happened?” “you were right Jinxx was bad for me I should I have listened to you.” I sobbed into his chest “he ruined my first relationship by kissing me and the paparazzi got pictures of it, he wouldn’t let me explain what had happened.” I continued while sobbing. I quickly recomposed myself and said, “well let’s reintroduce me to the gang.” with a mischievous smirk on my face he got the hint and had me wait in his office but where I could still hear him talking, “I’d like to introduce a new member of the gang some of you may know her some may not but be warned don’t piss her off.” I sang in a high-pitched voice, “I’m back.” I saw fear strike through some of their eyes. "Now show me my room please." I said to one of the guys he motioned his hand towards towards me so I would follow my room was decent I thanked him I wiped all my make off changed into PJs and I cried myself to sleep.