Admitting my Feelings and Opening up

I woke and remember that I’m meeting up with Dean for breakfast and I went to grab a dress and then I decided to wear my normal clothes along with my heeled combat boots and then I did my normal make up and went downstairs I was jumping with excitement and I hugged dad and I grabbed the keys to the chopper and headed to the diner that we were supposed to meet up at I stopped at a gas station and saw I got  a message from Dean asking if I could pick him up I sent him back a quick sure and asked for the address I saw it was only three minutes away from the gas station I was at so I quickly filled up then I headed to pick Dean he had a small smirk on his face when he saw that I was driving a chopper he got on and wrapped his arms around me. I drove to the diner and walked to a booth we sat across from each other he opened his mouth to talk but he shut it and didn’t say anything, so I decided to talk first, “the reason I texted you asking if you wanted to meet up for breakfast is because I needed to rant so I called Roman and he gave me the idea to tell you how I really feel.” I took a breath and said, “I like you Dean more than friends and it kills me because every time I get into a relationship-” I was cut off as Dean kissed me, I slowly pulled away and looked at him, “I promise I will do my best not to hurt you but looking at my past I can’t promise that I won’t.” I kissed him back trying to calm his nerves, “I will accept what you have to offer just please if you do makes promises please make sure to keep true to it because the thing I can’t stand is being lied to by the person who I trust.” I ranted then the waitress came over and we ordered I held his hand trying to calm my nerves because I was hesitant to jump into a relationship considering the last one I was in I was cheated on but in my mind I knew Dean would never do that to me I had spaced off and I came back to when Dean was waving his hand in my face getting my attention I blushed as he said, “welcome back babe.” we ate, and I went to pull out my wallet when he pulled out money and laid on the table taking me hand and leading me to a nearby park we sat on the swing and I opened up, “last time I was here I was betrayed by the person who I thought was my best friend he kissed me and made my boyfriend at the time think I was cheating on him and so I ran to the person I thought I never contact again after all that had happened.” I paused pulling up my shirt that way he could see the scar on my stomach. I tried to hide the other scar I wasn’t going to tell him yet because I feared how he would react and so I continued, “he sent me on a mission and I ended up being shot in the process the guy I was with cheated on me.” a tear slid down my face as I continued, “so after that I made a decision I wish I never made but I can’t take it back now.” he hugged me hushing me saying, “you don’t have to tell me until you’re ready.” I cried harder because no one ever let me tell when I was ready, it made me so happy that I could wait until I was ready, I pulled away and I wiped my face.