Welcome to the Family

^^^pretend that the picture is on the helmet                                                           

I pulled into the driveway and stared at the house for a minute. I turned off my motorcycle grabbing my helmet and unlocked the door closing the door and locked it behind me yelling out, “I’m home anyone here?!” I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw my dad emerge from the doorway and he rushed over hugging me, “I’m so sorry.” I wrapped my arms around him shaking my head, “no I shouldn’t have rushed out like that I’m sorry I should have just talked to you about how I felt.” he ran his hand through my hair and I heard heels clicking behind my dad and I saw her standing there and I walked over to her and hugged her when I did I felt a bump from her stomach and I backed up and I looked at her with shock, “are you--” she nodded and I hugged her again, “I’m sorry how I reacted when I first met you I was just worried that he was gonna replace me and forget about me.” she rubbed my back, “it’s alright sweetheart I understand that.” I backed up again, “well welcome to the family.” I looked over at dad and asked, “have you two come out on social media yet?” he shook his head saying, “we wanted to tell you first and I wanna keep it on the low for now.” I nodded. I hugged them one last time and grabbed my helmet walking up to my rain and grabbed my spray paints. I put plastic covers on my floors and the wall I was painting in front of that way none of the paint splatter would get onto the carpet or walls. After about two hours I set the helmet in front of a fan to dry and then I would put a waterproof topcoat on it I skipped downstairs and I went to grab my keys then realized I wouldn’t have my helmet so I yelled out, “Dad can I take the car please?!” I heard nothing for a moment then he shouted, “sure just be careful!” I grabbed his keys and headed to the storeI quickly grab everything I need and head home I see Lucille I put my head down and run up the stair my eyes burning from unshed tears, but the moment I step into my room I throw my bag into the corner of the room and sit on my bed and sob into my hands. A moment later I hear the door and my dad steps in. He pulls me into a hug running a hand through my hair, "what's wrong sweetheart." I sobbed again choking out, "I tried to be okay about the baby but I realized you're probably gonna forget about me now that you're gonna have a baby that's your own blood." He shook his head and looked in my eyes, " you're always gonna be my baby girl family doesn't end in blood and it doesn't start there either and you're gonna be the best big sister ever." I chuckled, sniffling, "really quoting Jensen now and thanks dad." He kissed my forehead and started to walk out the door, but I quickly said, ''I have an idea for coming out so don't do anything." He put his hands up in mock surrender and I started on my surprise for them. I grabbed the t-shirts and laid them down on some newspaper, put in cursive mama bear, papa bear, sister bear, and baby bear adding some bears right then someone knocked on the door. I pulled it open a crack and saw dad and I raised a brow and he explained, "we're gonna go to a restaurant and tell the cast of Supernatural and TWD about the baby in an hour." I smiled nodding, "perfect I have a surprise for you." He rolled his eyes, chuckling and walked away from the door. I quickly grabbed another t-shirt and painted mama bear with an arrow pointing to her stomach. I set them in front of my fan allowing them to dry quicker and so I decided to shower and get ready.