My "Surprise"

When I woke up the next day the IV had been taken out of the back of my hand and Blake was staring at me I smiled at him, “staring is a little creepy you know.” he chuckled shrugging his shoulders, “you ready to get out of this place.” he offered me a change of clothes which I gladly accepted and ran into the bathroom because the faster I changed the faster I could get out of this hellhole. I quickly noticed that my dad wasn’t in the room anymore and I looked over at Blake, “umm where’s my dad?” he cleared his throat, “um I think he said that he was gonna meet us back at the house.” I nodded while tying up the laces on my shoes when Dr.Salvatore walked in, “how are you feeling?” I smiled, “a lot better actually thank you.” she rubbed my shoulder leaving the room I walked down the halls lacing my fingers with Blake’s and leaned my head against his shoulders, “thank you for being here with me it means a lot.” He opened the car door and motioned for me to get in and once I was inside he closed the door and ran around to the driver’s side of the car. We didn’t really converse all the way to the house so I turned on some music to play quietly in the background. We pulled up and instantly I saw another car in the driveway that I had never seen before. I scrunch my eyebrows together. I thanked Blake for the ride and walked to the door quickly unlocking. I gasped in surprise as I saw my dad making out with some women. They jumped back when they heard me gasp. I pointed my finger between them stuttering, “uhh are you um two like um together?” my dad nodded sighing, “this was part of your surprise.” I was in shock, “oh um that’s great guys I’ll just leave you two alone.” I weakly smiled at the woman and ran upstairs and dialed Blake’s number, but it just went straight to voicemail so I tried to call Jake, but his phone also went straight to voicemail. Finally, I tried to call Becky and she answered on the third ring, “hello sweetheart what’s wrong?” I sniffled, “my dad has a new girlfriend and I’m scared that she’s gonna replace me and that he’ll completely forget about me.” I started to sob and she shushed me a little, “Now sweetheart I doubt that’ll ever happen after all you’re his baby girl I’m sure he could never replace you.” soon I heard giggling right outside my door causing a tear to roll down my face, “I’m pretty sure he already forgot.” I sighed, “it doesn’t matter Becky I’ll watch your match good luck I hope you win the title.” she sighed a little, “thanks sweetheart call me if you ever need anything.” I hung up and I didn’t hear anything, but after a moment I heard moaning and that made me fume that they didn’t even ask me to leave or anything it seems like he already forgot about me. I grabbed a bag and stuffed a couple of outfits into it along with my phone charger and my glasses case. I opened the door and stormed past them, “where do you think you’re going young lady?” I ignored him until he grabbed my arm, “I said where are you going.” I ripped my arm looking at him in disbelief, “you said that you would never forget about me or replace me, but five minutes after this whore is here you completely forget about me and broke your promise.” A tear slid down my face and I spun around and stormed outside grabbing my keys and then I slammed the door, climbing onto my motorcycle and racing off to the closest hotel that I could find. Once I settled in I plopped onto the bed covering my face and I grabbed my phone going onto twitter tweeting, “what do you do when the person closest to you breaks a promise you hoped they never would?” tears filled my eyes and I threw my phone watching it bounce off the floor I ran my hands through my hair pulling at the roots, “why you promised and you promised to never break it.” I shook my head when the phone lit up and Dad’s picture signalling he was calling me. I got up and picked up the phone my finger hovered over the green answer, but at the last minute I clicked the red button and turned my phone off laying down crying myself to sleep.