Getting a Bodyguard and Mingus surprises Me

My dad had gotten the call saying they found bodyguards perfect for the twins and I we only got two bodyguards because that’s all we needed. We went to meet them and the guy who set the bodyguards up was really sketchy dad told us to go to the studio while he talks to the man we listened and went to the studio. “That man is kind of sketchy I don’t like it.” I told the twins, “I know what you mean the way he looked at you I didn’t like it he gives me a bad feeling.” Jake said, “what makes you feel like that?” we jumped when the mystery voice started talking, we saw two men, “and who would you two be?” Blake asked, “I’m Nik I’m Gabrielle’s bodyguard.” the one on the right said, “I’m Dom I’m Blake and Jakes bodyguard.” the one on the left said I shook Nik’s hand while the twins shook Dom’s hand we chatted and quickly got along dad walked up and gave Nik the address so he said, “I’ll meet you two at the house I’m just going to my hotel to grab my thing.” then he headed off in a different direction then us. “So, how do you feel about Nik?” my dad asked, “he feels trustworthy it might take a minute but I’m going to try and trust him.” then my phone buzzed indicating a text I looked and the name said Mingus so I opened it and it read, “hey I have a surprise for you can you come to set?” I looked at my dad and asked, “can I go to the walking dead set Mingus says he has a surprise for me?” he nodded his head so I hugged him and headed to the Walking Dead set I walked to Norman’s trailer and Mingus opened the door he hugged me then we sat on the couch he said, “I remember how upset you were last night so I got you these.” then he handed me an envelope I opened it and I squealed, “oh my god! Thank you so much.” I hugged him tight looking at the front row WWE ticket and backstage pass, “I remembered how much you liked wrestling so I thought these would make you happy and I was wondering if I could take you to dinner.” he said, “as friends?” I asked, “as friends.” he answered then he took me to my favorite restaurant and then he took me home I kissed his cheek and said, “thanks for the wonderful night Mingus.” then I headed inside and went to my sleep and for once in quite some time I went to sleep with a smile on my face.