Turning into my Demons

I was sitting on the bathroom floor wishing that I was just dreaming I manage to stand up but as I braced myself on the sink because my vision was fuzzy and spinning. I sat in the shower watching the blood flow down the drain most of it mine some of it was Dolphs I traced the deepest gash on my thigh I accidently pressed down a little too hard it probably needed stitches so I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my room grabbing my first aid kit with stitching equipment after about 30 stitches in my right thigh I stitched up two cuts on my left thigh which took about 5 stitches each I realized my vacation is over tomorrow and I’m supposed to wrestle tomorrow I texted Steph, “hey can’t wrestle too much tomorrow any chance we can shorten the match?” she quickly responded with, “why what happened?” I shortly replied, “stitches.” I called her and we talked it over I wasn’t happy about what I did, but I did what I did, and I can’t turn back time to stop myself, so I’m going to try and avoid the guys that way I don’t have to explain what happened with Dean and me. I packed up my suitcase and headed to the airport that way I could catch my flight in time I hugged my brother one last time before getting onto the plane I headed to the hotel and I checked into my room having my hood up that way no one would see my face and confront me. I quickly put my stuff under my bed and headed to the arena that way I was there before anyone that way I could do my make-up and change into my attire that way no one could recognize me and confront me. I looked in the mirror and I was almost unrecognizable I thanked the stylist for doing my hair and I headed to my locker room I locked the door behind me and waited for my que. My match was against Summer Rae and I knew it was going to be an easy win the match lasted about five minutes, but she managed to kick my thigh once and bust open one of the stitches I scurried backstage and restitched it I heard a knock on my door I peeked through and I saw Paige I quickly let her in then locked the door once it was closed, “so why did you do it?” I looked at her confused she threw her head back and explained further, “why did you leave Dean and randomly take a vacation like that?” I dreaded this conversation but the sooner it was over the better, “people on twitter were sending me hate and I let it get into my head and so I told him he deserved better and I needed a little bit of time to sort things out in my health so I took a vacation.” I explained in one long breath she nodded her head in understanding then slapped me, “what the hell woman!” I shouted at her holding my cheek she slapped, “how dare you let them control you I demand you go to Dean and fix what you started!” she yelled back at me tears rose up in my eyes, “Paige I can't he does deserve better than me I cause nothing but trouble so I walked away that’s on me I can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to see me again.” she sighed in frustration and left I let out a scream and punched the walls several times busting my knuckles wide open I just watched the blood stream down my knuckles and I started laughing like a mad woman I got a hold of myself and cleaned up my knuckles and showered washing off the face and body paint I had from my match.  

******************************
S

orry if this chapter sucks but I’m running out of ideas and so it would great if you would please give me an idea like I said before you don’t have to comment you can PM on Instagram, Snapchat, or on here.  

im_only_half_human (Instagram)

abbybfb (Snapchat)