Pieing Chandler

Today was the first day to shoot for the Walking Dead and I was so I excited I couldn’t stop bouncing on the balls of my feet. Andrew and Norman were laughing at my excitedness I went to clothing trailer and looked at the close I had to wear there was some ripped black skinny jeans a shirt with a hand with its middle finger up and combat boots(not heeled) then I went to make up which they applied a very natural look they also added a few cuts on my face then I went to props and got my crossbow. Then headed to where we were filming and got where my mark was I was supposed to run away from a couple of walkers then I’m supposed to run into the prison where the group is holed up at. After about seven shots that scene finally got wrapped up and Chandler walked up to me, “why did you even come back we were happy without you here you’re just going to fuck everything up and you can’t even act.” He snobbishly without thinking I slapped him while giving him a death glare Norman walked up behind and wrapped me in a hug in the past year we became close, “you don’t know shit Chandler so shut the fuck up.” Then I broke out of Norman’s arms and left to my trailer. I started punching the walls while screaming and I need to plaster some holes in the walls now I sat in the middle of my trailer sobbing my trailer door opened and Norman walked over wrapping his arms around me, “don’t listen to him sweetheart he’s just an ass.” He whispered I chuckled slightly then I mischievously grinned. He looked at me confused I walked over to my kitchen grabbed 4 pie pans and my whipped cream out of the fridge I filled them to the brim handed two to Norman then walked out of my trailer sneaking up on Chandler I saw Lauren, Emily, and Andy recording I smashed him in the face with my two then Norman hit him with his two. He started chasing Norman and I trying to cover us in whipped cream.