Getting Back with Dean

We sat there for a while just letting me cry all my frustrations out, he just rocked me back and forth letting me listen to his heartbeat. I eventually ran out of tears to cry so I wiped my face and took a deep breath I heard the door slam open and I saw Seth and Roman standing there they rushed over to me and checked me over and growled in sync, “we’re going to kill him!” I flinched I didn’t mean to, but I saw hurt flash through their eyes, and they left to scour for him it made me relieved that someone was going after that bastard. I scooted over to Dean and started another part of my story, “when I was younger, he attempted to do what he just did but I screamed so loud the neighbor called the cops and they showed up and arrested him so he swore he was going to get released and finish what he started I always felt that he meant he was going to kill me.” Dean kissed me successfully shutting me up he slowly pulled away, “he won’t touch you again babe.” my heart fluttered at word babe, “so we’re back together?” I asked my head tilted slightly he smashed his lips onto mine we continued to make out for a minute he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I pulled away and he looked at me in understanding and he hugged me, “I won’t rush you okay?” he whispered in my ear I nodded we just laid on the couch cuddling I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was morning and I was in a hotel room I rolled over to see Dean still sleeping I went to roll out of bed when he grabbed me waist groaning into my neck, “no don’t leave your warm.” I giggled and cuddled into his chest, “fine but I have to meet Seth for training in half an hour.” he soon fell asleep allowing me to get free and get ready to meet Seth I threw my hair into a ponytail and I changed into a sports bra and some tights I wrote on a sticky note and put it on Dean’s forehead and I headed down to the lobby to meet Seth. I hugged Seth and we headed to the gym where we would be doing cross fit by the end of the training I was dripping in sweat as well as Seth I leaned against him and said, “thanks I haven’t had that good of a work out for a while.”, “you’re welcome sweetheart just let me know when you want to do it again.” he replied I nodded, and we headed back to the hotel the first thing I did was take a shower because I was nasty. A couple minutes in I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped I turned around and I saw Dean scanning my body, “damn babe you have a nice body.” biting his lip that sparked something in me and we ended up having a long make out session.