Taking a Break

I looked up at Roman in shock, “Roman what do I do?” I started shaking and my breathing picked up he wrapped his arms around me laying his head on top of mine, “I don’t know babygirl tell him the truth.” tears pricked my eyes taking a breath trying to calm myself. I nodded, “alright I’m gonna go find him.” I pulled away from him and headed to the first place that I thought of his locker room I heard shuffling from inside, so I knocked and he opened the door and went to close it, “Dean let me talk please just hear me out.” he sighed opening the door further letting me in, “alright so the truth is I’m not cheating on you with Roman, but we did kiss and we both agreed that it lacked a spark like you and I.” tears were pouring down my cheeks, “please Dean I can’t lose you you’re my rock and I would lose my mind if we split.” he shook his head, “we need to take a small break so I can clear my head and think about this.” I nodded, “okay if that’s what you think is best.” I backed away from him leaving the locker room bumping into Seth, “hey hey what’s wrong why are you crying?” I looked at him, “Dean and I are taking a break.” he pulled me into a hug, “well I’m right here if you need any consultation.” I nodded leaning my head against his chest when I heard Becky, “babe what’s going on?” I felt a hand on my back and Becky’s Irish accent whispered in my ear, “let’s have a girl day to make you feel better ay’?” I pulled away from Seth wiping my eyes, “thanks for that Seth I’m stealing your girlfriend for the day.” I grabbed Becky’s wrist dragging her to AJ’s locker room I knocked on her door bouncing on my heels when she opened the door I saw Punk sitting on the couch and I pushed past her and jumped on him, “I MISSED YOU!” he chuckled, “I missed you too rugrat.” I got up brushing myself off, “so I am stealing your girlfriend for today for a girls day that I desperately need okay. Thanks. Bye.” I grabbed AJ and Becky’s wrists dragging them to my locker room locking it behind me sitting on the floor with me in the middle and I looked over at Becky, “I’ve never done a girl’s day so what do we talk about?” AJ giggled with Becky at my confusion, “you talk about boys and stuff.” my mind immediately went to Dean but quickly pushed him out of my thoughts, “fine you start.” I looked at Becky and noticed a ring on her finger, “SETH PROPOSED!” I jumped on her, “congrats girl.” she laughed. “I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to see that.” She had a huge grin on her face and we both looked over at AJ who was twisting the wedding ring on her finger looking a little sad I leaned my head on her shoulder, “what happened between you and Punk?” she looked a little surprised, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I looked at Becky and sighed, “So Dean thinks that I am cheating with Roman and I guess technically I did since I initiated the kiss.” I rubbed my face feeling guilty, “I don’t know why I did it.” I started shaking realizing that this was the end of Dean and I most likely. AJ and Becky both picked up on this Becky rushed to my side and rubbed my back as I sobbed into AJ’s shoulder after a few moments I calmed down slightly, “I understand why he wants to break up I am a terrible girlfriend I mean who kisses their boyfriends best friend?” AJ looked at me, “that doesn’t make you a terrible person it just makes you human, you made a mistake so what if he can’t move past that then he doesn’t deserve you.” I nodded, “so have you seen Drew Mcintyre’s return?” Becky’s eyebrows raised, “does someone have a crush?” I blushed, “no of course not.” I looked down at my hands fiddling with the rings on my hands.