Saving AJ

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I turned off the alarm stretching before waking everyone up, "guys Raw's starting time to get up." they groaned at me except for AJ who stretched and headed to her locker room to prepare for her match. I turned on my TV smiling when I saw AJ skipping around the ring making Alicia Fox yell at her in annoyance after a couple of minutes of this Alicia slid out out of the ring and kicked AJ in the back of her head making her collapse causing me to gasp as her entourage came out and started kicking her unconscious body seeing enough I grabbed my ring gear that I needed to return I quickly changed wrapping my wrists and lacing my boots in record time and I quickly grabbed my steel bat and heading to the gorilla nodding my head at the tech guy telling him, "use Drew Mcintrye's old music Broken Dreams." he nodded and I the moment the music started I put my hood up and ran down the ramp going on a rampage hitting everyone with my bat, but my main target was Alicia. I threw my bat down and grabbed her hair pulling her to me, "you don't fuck with my friends Alicia." I threw her into the barricade causing her to scream in pain I kicked her the same way they did to AJ I growled as she grabbed her friends and started retreating I grabbed a mic, "this is a warning to everyone backstage don't mess with my friends!" I threw the mic walking over to AJ I moved her hair out of her face, "are you alright?" she whimpered grabbing her head I picked her up bridal style struggling a little, but I managed to get her to the trainer's room where he diagnosed her with a concussion and said, "you're out for at least a month to make sure there's no severe damage." she nodded and I helped her to her locker room where Punk was waiting, "is she alright?" I sighed, "she has a concussion and is out of action for at least a month." he nodded absorbing the information, "I'm gonna head back to my locker room if you need anything." he thanked me and I left closing the locker room door behind me. I mindlessly walked around the arena before finally coming to a stop in front of Dean's locker room. I hesitated before knocking I heard shuffling and the door cracked slightly revealing a shirtless Dean I cleared my throat, "do you have a moment to talk?" he looked behind him and sighed, "sure give me a moment he closed the door and I heard some more shuffling than he opened the door stepping out and closed it behind him, "what did you want?" I looked down, "I wanted to know how long you were with her?" he cleared his throat awkwardly, "probably a month maybe two." I nodded absentmindedly, "oh." I couldn't say much else I turned about to walk away he grabbed my hand, "I liked you Gabs I really did, but my feelings for her were stronger." I pulled my hand away, "you could have just told me that Dean I wouldn't have felt so betrayed than I do now." I walked away shaking my head I bumped into a chest and two arms wrapped around me to prevent me from falling, "we rally have to stop meeting like this lass and also nice music." he winked at me for extra effect making me blush, " uh thanks Drew sorry again." I went to take a step back but realised his arms were still wrapped around me, "you can let me go now Drew." he cleared his throat, "uh right so I was wondering would you like to get dinner sometime um just as friends of course." he awkwardly smiled causing me to chuckle, "yeah sure I'd love to go to dinner with you as friends." he smiled handing me his phone, "put you number in and I'll text you when I'm on my way alright?" I nodded quickly putting my number into his contacts hugging him, "can't wait." I practically skipped back to my locker room smiling I jumped on Becky, "we're going to dinner." she raised her eyebrow, "who?" I giggled, "Drew and I." I was so excited, "can you do my makeup again?" she nodded sitting me in a chair grabbing my makeup bag.