My Worst Nightmare

I was browsing through the backstage area of RAW when I was pulled in a dark room which I figured was a janitors closet I felt heavy breathing on my neck when an all too familiar voice starts talking sending shivers down my spine and not in a good way, “hey sweetheart did you miss me?” my birth father asks tears immediately sprung to my eyes and I tried to struggle away from him, “get away from me you son of a bitch!” I screamed he quickly covered my mouth I tried to bite and but he removed his hand and shoved something in my mouth it was a rag I went to remove it from my mouth when he pinned me to the ground, "you got away last time no one will save you now." He growled he started to slowly taking off my pants and I struggled even more so he ripped them off in one movement I was shaking in fear praying for anyone to open the door unfortunately my luck apparently had run out.

****Graphic Content do not read if uncomfortable****

My scream was muffled as I felt him slam into me he was going antagonizing slow making sure I was suffering then he started to ram into me hard the pain was almost unbearable tears were pouring down my face as my screams were muffled by the rag after a couple of minutes I felt a warm liquid fill my I immediately started freaking out he put my pants back on and walked out as if nothing happened.

*******Graphic Scene Over*****

I speed walked to my locker room ripping my clothes off and stood in scalding hot water I rubbed my skin until it was bright red I never stopped crying  I heard someone enter my locker room I slowly got out of the shower to see Paige I ran into her arms sobbing, "I just want Dean!"  I felt her squirm for a minute then she started talking, "can you come to her locker locker room she's asking for you." Then i assumed she hung up a few moments later my locker room opened and Dean stood there he rushed over and comforted me, "oh baby what happened?" He cooed into my ear, "my father raped me!" I sobbed again I felt hom go rigged, "please just stay here with me, Paige will you and Roman go search for him?" She nodded and headed off towards his locker room.