Contacting the guys

I stared at my phone screen wondering if I should send Jeffrey a text when I did and it read, "I'm sorry I'm going to fix everything." I got dressed and walked downstairs to see the gang up and ready I just walked past them as I went to walk out of the warehouse, I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned my head and saw my brother I just shrugged off his hand and continued walking I got on the Harley waited a minute then drove down the highway I periodically looked over my shoulder to make sure no one follows me. I pulled up to Jeffrey's house and taped a note to the door I got on the Harley then drove to Misha's, Jared's, and Jensen's house they all explained how I was safe, and I wouldn't be harmed I also drove to Jinxx's band house and left a note on their door I told the entire band how I loved their music and they were an inspiration to me then I left a separate note tell Jinxx that I hate him and to watch his back. I drove back to the warehouse and when I did Dean (my brother) was their waiting for me I walked past him, and he grabbed my and dragged me to his office. "You said that you would help me with the gang, so you are going to do a task with Ryder." he said I looked at the information that I needed to know, and I closed my eyes and said, "alright I'll make sure it gets done." I walked out of his office and yelled, "whoever Ryder is let's go we need to move now if the task is going to be completed." a skinny boy with tattoo sleeves stepped forward saying in a southern accent, "and who the hell are you supposed to be?" I answered snarkily, "the person who kicks your ass if you don't co-operate." I walked past picking up my leather jacket on the way out I mounted the Harley and watched him as he got onto a small bike that I tried not to laugh at but I let out a chuckle then revved my engine and sped out of the lot making sure he was following me. Halfway through the tasks I felt a sharp pain in my stomach when I looked down, I was bleeding I looked at Ryder and he had his gun pointed at me, "Why?" I asked as I fell to the ground holding my stomach. "You were only slowing me down and the group won't miss you." he said, "oh but that's where you're wrong, they'll come for you." I said laughing he just walked past me I dragged myself to the Harley I tore my shirt up wrapping it aroundmy waist trying to compress the bleeding and I sped to the warehouse when I entered everyone just stared until my brother ran up trying to help me walk. "Who did this to you?" he asked angrily I started laughing, "the man who was supposed to be my partner in this task he fucking shot me." I spat at him he stopped, and anger flared in his eyes as he thought about what I said, "I'll will take care of Ryder." then he motioned for his men to follow me while one of them stayed back and got me inside of his car and sped me to the ER.