Talking to Paige

I hugged Seth, “thank you for that little pep talk.” he nodded then announced, “alright I have to head to Steph’s meeting call me if you need to.” I hugged him one last time and then he headed off. I went to the bathroom and saw my make-up was all over my face and my hair was one big rat nest I quickly fixed my hair and make-up then I texted Paige, “hey what room are you in?” a moment later my phone buzzed she replied, “417.” I grabbed my hat and headed out to Paige’s room I got there and knocked waiting a minute then I knocked again I went to walk away when the door swung open I saw she was holding sheets to her body and I realized I just interrupted her, “oh my god sorry Paige I’ll let you finish text me later.” I went to scurry away when I saw Roman walk up behind her in just basketball shorts my eyes widenedand I quickly ran away from the scene laughing. I opted to heading to Dean’s hotel room and I just barged in, “honey I’m home.” I said in a sing-song tone he rolled his eyes and asked, “have you seen Roman around.” I started laughing again thinking about it, “yeah ha-ha I’ve seen him ha-ha-ha.” he looked at me concerned, “should I worry?” I shook my head starting to laugh even harder tears started to roll down my face when Roman walked in, I swear I was about to pee my pants as I started to laugh even harder. Roman blushed realizing what I was laughing about I calmed down and patted him on the shoulder, “congrats man you both needed it.” then I walked out of the room letting them talk about it, and I headed back to Paige’s room I knocked and this time she answered straight away pulling me into the room. We sat on the couch and I let her rant, “oh my it was amazing and just he has the biggest-.” I cut her off blushing, “TOO MUCH INFO!” I shouted she started giggling uncontrollably I rolled my eyes and started to vent, “so I’ve been getting a lot of hate twitter and I’ve been letting it get into my head and I don’t know what to do.” tears started to well up in my eyes again she went to hug me when I pushed her away, “I know where those hands have been EEK don’t touch me!” I quickly started to run away as she kept trying to touch me, I ran into Dean’s hotel room and he stared at me like I lost my mind while Roman just started to chuckle Paige was right behind me when I shoved her into Roman and jumped over to Dean in the end we all fell on the floor in laughter.