chapter twenty

mackenzie's pov:

maddie dropped Johnny and I off at our houses an hour ago. she didn't stay like she said she should. I can't blame her at all. my mom is mad at Maddie and I for what we did. I tried explaining it to her but she didn't listen to one word that I have said. Johnny's and lauren's parents aren't even mad at them for coming along with Maddie and I. my mom took my phone and grounded me for a week. I return to school tomorrow and I don't want to go back to that hell hole.

I haven't been to school in almost a month. I'm dreading going back there. I miss alot of work but I don't really care at this point. I don't want to be here anymore.

I finished getting ready for bed and turned my light off. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over my body. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

\5:55 am\

I turn off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers off of my body. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I washed my body and shaved my legs. I washed my hair and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room. I opened my closet and skimmed through my clothes. I picked out light washed ripped jeans and a black long sleeve crop top that has a hood. I got dressed and blow dried my hair.

\7:35 am\

I walked up to the large building and looked around. there was students outside sitting on the grass talking to their friends. I proceeded walking and walked into the building. I walked to the junior and senior floor. I turned left around the corner and started walking around the hallway. everyone in the hallway stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me. I picked up my pace and walked faster to my locker. people kept staring at me. I got to my locker and put my combination in and opened it.

I put my bag in my locker and organized my items in my locker. I grabbed my stuff for class and closed my locker. I walked down the hallway towards my first class. someone bumped into me causing me to fall.

lily chee: “watch where you're going bitch”.

her friends looked at me and laughed. I grabbed my things and walked quickly to class. I sat in the bag and thought about what just happened.

°°°

character introduction:

nadia turner- 17

lily chee- 16

maisy stella- 16

maisy stella- 16

_

____________________________________

{443 words}

thank you so much for reading.

vote & comment please.