I - Dark days

I rang the bell and waited for an answer. When the door opened, I was facing miss Park. 

"Hi Jungkook. Come on in." she smiled and invited me. 

"Hello..I wanted to visit Jimin because he didn't answer my messages and just left me on read. I know you would let me know if something serious happened but..since you didn't, I came." I explained walking in. 

"Oh really? I'm sorry for that. Jimin has just been anxious about starting high school and meeting many new people. He barely spoke to me and his father. I guess I should have let you know.." she sighed.

"I figured..but I just wanted to make sure Jimin was okay." I smiled. 

"Are you gonna stay for lunch?" she asked as I took off my shoes. 

"May I? My parents are out of town for a while so I would be making my own food..but I would like to tag along with your family if that's okay.." I got a bit shy. 

Jimin's mom is really caring and personally I think she loves when there is someone over and they eat what she cooked. 

"I would be happy if you stayed." her smile widened. 

"Okay..well I will head to Jimin's room." I nodded a bit and headed upstairs. 

Walking down the hallway, I glanced into Jihyun's room. He is Jimin's younger brother and to be honest, he is one of the sweetest kids I've ever met. We don't talk much but I can tell that even though he is so young, he understands Jimin's condition and what is up when I just show up at their house without coming along with Jimin.

His room was empty. I mean furniture was there, he wasn't. 

I made my way to the big white door. I took a deep breath and gently knocked. 

"Come in!" Jimin yelled. Just by his voice I could tell he was feeling down. 

I opened the door and walked in. 

"Jungkook? W-what are you doing here?" he sat up really quickly. As if I caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to do. 

"You didn't answer me. I was worried." I came up to his bed. 

"Sorry...I just wasn't feeling the best." he mumbled. 

"That's fine. I just came here to make sure you are okay." I smiled and sat down on the edge of his bed. 

"Jungkook..I don't want to go to school tomorrow.." he whispered. 

"Mhm...don't worry. I will come pick you up and I spoke to the director and your doctor. We will not be separated at any moment, especially during our first week. All the teachers have been informed." I reassured him. 

"I know but still..." he looked down. 

"I get what you mean, don't feel bad about it." I pulled him into a hug. 

Sometimes he just has his days when his anxiety is so bad he isn't comfortable even around me. But on other days he would be treating me like someone he spends 24 hours a day with since childhood.