VII - Introduction

"Just stay here for few minutes, I will go in, introduce myself and you and then I will come get you when people understand how to behave and stuff okay?" I stroked Jimin's hair as I was about to leave him in front of the class in order to inform our colleagues on his condition to keep Jimin safe. 

"W-what if I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack though.." he mumbled. 

"I am leaving a pill and a water bottle with you. It's just a moment." I smiled.

"O-okay." he nodded.

I glanced at him once again before walking into the class. 

"Hey! You must be one of the two special new students." the teacher greeted me. 

Everyone else was sitting down already. 

"Yeah...but please don't act like he is in any way special. You will do the best if you pretend he doesn't exist." I explained. 

"Why so?" this teacher must've missed out on this fact. 

"He has a severe case of social anxiety. I have heard his doctor say it could be even social phobia. Once he knows someone well, he is okay but he is in a risk of getting a panic attack in a crowd of people if they look at him or he just feels like people look. Jimin is really anxious about public's opinion yet he is terrified of talking to stranger or even mutual friends though we don't have any mutual friends anymore." as I spoke, I turned to the students too. 

"Why does he not have a personal tutor then?" one of the students yelled out. 

"His family can't afford to educate him in such a way and he also hopes to be able to go out and meet new people one day....although sadly I highly doubt that will happen." I sighed. 

"Umm..you guys can sit here. Sounds like you need the place at the back more than I do...if he feels uncomfortable with people just looking. He would feel like it if someone sat behind him." the guy at the back seat in the corner of the room got up. 

The class settled down letting me and Jimin be at the back and I then told them few things to not do near Jimin for safety reasons. Our classmates were really respectful and learned quickly all the safety hazards. So in less than 10 minutes I went back out to get Jimin as I felt it was safe for him to come in. 

"Hey, come on." I smiled at him. 

He slowly headed towards me and looked at the ground as he entered the class. 

I led him to the back and sat him down. 

"Well, I welcome everyone in this class, in the school really. I hope you will make progress in here and study well." the teacher started rambling. 

But in the corner of my eye I noticed Jimin getting out a pill and his water bottle.