XXVIII - Cuddles

By half past eleven many people who were from the school trip were kinda drunk. 

I managed to slip away from Yoongi and Hoseok and I was heading back to the hotel. Jimin shouldn't go to sleep any later than by one at night and that's pushing the limit a lot. Also I promised to be back to cuddle him before sleep. 

As soon as I got into the hotel's lift. I felt a little dizzy. 

I did drink a bit but not enough to feel so sick. 

Once the lift stopped at my floor, I quickly left the lift and headed to my hotel room. 

When I walked in, I saw Jimin reading a book on our bed and Taehyung sleeping in his bed. 

"Hi." I whispered. 

"Oh you can speak normally. Tae took his pill since he was getting sleepy and he also has earplugs." Jimin smiled putting down his book. 

"Okay...well..give me two seconds. I'm gonna brush my teeth to make the alcohol smell less strong and then I'm gonna come back to cuddle." I smiled back at him. 

He nodded and I headed to the bathroom. 

After making sure my breath was fine again, I returned to the bed. 

"I'm happy you waited for me. But I would be fine even if you did go to sleep. You need your sleep." I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him down as he was sitting up.

"Tae told me to go to sleep already. So I faked taking my pill and sleeping. He then took his and fell asleep. So I started reading my book while you came back.." he muttered. 

"What a naughty boy you are!" I playfully gasped and turned him around so he'd be facing me. 

"Sorry...I just wanted to cuddle you.." he muttered. 

"Jimin-ssi. I was joking." I rubbed his cheek. 

"Sorry." he looked away, kinda embarrassed he misunderstood. 

"Sweetie." I smiled a bit and pecked his lips. 

"Stop..you're just making me feel worse." he frowned. 

"It's fine. People aren't always perfect in understanding what is expected from them." I pulled him into my chest. 

"I love you nonetheless. Do you understand?" I kinda pulled away and gently forced up his chin.

"Yeah.." he nodded. 

"No matter what you do, I will love you. Like to the extent that if you come to me with blood all over your hands crying that you killed someone, I would help you get rid of the body and make sure no one finds out. Okay? There is nothing that will embarrass you enough for me to back out of this relationship." I reassured him. 

"I'm not gonna kill anyone..chill." he smiled a little. 

"I know. I trust you." I ruffled his hair and kissed his nose.