V - Sweet dreams

I stayed at Jimin's place until it was time for him to take his medication and then go to sleep. I offered to stay that long and put him to sleep myself. 

He does go to sleep at half past seven to get more than enough sleep so I didn't see an issue with staying longer and going home to just go to bed myself. 

"These are the ones he needs to take. And here is water." Jimin's mom gave me all his pills. To be honest it was a lot. But I wasn't the one to say if he should have less or more. 

"I will make sure he has them all and when he is asleep I will make sure his room is a safe zone." I reassured her and headed to Jimin's room. 

I walked into the room and handed Jimin his pills. He took his medicine and layed down in his bed. 

"Jiminie, I just wanted to remind you, when you wake up...I will be gone but we will meet soon after okay? You don't have to worry." I stroked his hair. 

"I know.." he nodded. 

"Tomorrow we are going to high school. I already asked if I could come in the class, introduce us and then just have you come in and go sit down right away. It's possible to do." I kept stroking his head and rubbing his back. 

"Jungkookie? Can you sleep at our house one time? Not tonight but maybe over the weekend? You could sleep on my bed and I would be on the ground.." he suggested. 

"Oh hold up, if I do sleep here, you sleep on your bed and I sleep on the ground." I frowned a bit. 

"Okay.." he nodded chuckling. 

"I am gonna ask your mom for your pills so I can have a back up if your anxiety gets too over the top tomorrow." I added to the reassuring part. 

"Jungkookie..w-would you still like me and help me if I was..different?" he mumbled out of nowhere. 

"What do you mean? Not to offend you but you are very different from other people already. In a good way of course." I gave him a confused look.

"No..that's not what I meant..." he mumbled kinda disappointed I didn't understand. 

"You can talk to me. What's wrong?" I looked at him. 

"I..I'm not sure...b-but I maybe like men.." he muttered not looking at me. 

"Jimin, no matter what your sexuality is and what you identify as, I will always accept you and support you." I smiled and ruffled his hair. 

I didn't get too excited about this because one of his pills is a strong sleeping pill. It acts like a drug, just less harmful and not that addictive. Meaning what he just said will most likely be him talking bullshit under the influence of his sleeping pill.