XV - Trip

Few months passed, me and Jimin got through high school so far without any giant trouble. My parents decided to give me a gift, a flat. It's in an apartment building near the school so I offered Jimin's family to take Jimin in as I have a king sized bed and a guest room so we could live together for some time. However miss and mister Park were too scared to let Jimin go yet.

They were worried I'd mess up some of his medication or if something happened and I couldn't react fast enough, Jimin could pay a prize of his health and possibly life. 

So they told me to live with them until my flat is ready for me to move in. I can learn how to prepare Jimin's pills and similar stuff. 

Although I had a plan for when I first show Jimin my..well our flat. I wanna have a giant teddy bear and some flowers on the bed in our room. We will go there last so it will be like a first surprise kind of thing in our relationship. 

Jimin knew damn well what my plan is once I am allowed to move him in with me. We will share my room and the guest one will be for guests or in case we argue. 

Also. My test is coming up. Our school trip came up. Me and Jimin both going. The two of us and one other guy will share a hotel room for a week so I will get to prepare Jimin's medication and manage his health and safety on my own. 

If we come back safe, his mom will finally give up and let him go with me once I move. We will of course come visit as much as possible. 

I was excited to show I'm mature enough to take care of Jimin. 

I was also excited we would have a chance to make a friend. He ended up in a hotel room with us since he had no friends in the class and we were the only 'group' willing to take him in. I was sure worried for Jimin but he reassured me that as long as I don't leave him alone in the room with the guy, it will be okay.

Today was the day we leave. Both me and Jimin had our bags ready and miss Park offered to drive us to school where we would get into a bus that was reserved for our trip. We had three teachers coming along, one of them skilled enough to help Jimin if he gets a mild panic attack. That teacher's hotel room is next to ours to I can either send our roommate or run there myself.