XIX - Threatened

As Jimin cried into my chest, he whispered to me that he thought I'd try to cheat on him with Taehyung and that he is still blaming himself for me choosing to not go out. 

In the end we ended up agreeing that on the last night I will go to the club with Tae but not get too drunk and be on phone at any moment if Jimin needs me. 

Even if he is just sad or misses me. 

When it was time to go down to the lobby, I suggested Jimin stays here while me and Tae go. Jimin agreed so we left him in the room. 

At the lobby we met Yoongi and Hoseok. They were the only people there along with the teachers. 

I noticed Yoongi glaring at Taehyung. 

"Where is Jimin?" the head teacher asked. 

"He didn't feel like coming as there are gonna be many people so we will pass the message to him." I explained. 

"Oh okay." she nodded. 

Once everyone arrived, we got a schedule for the whole week. We had quite a few trips and were allowed to skip them all and instead hang out. So it was obvious it would be few people hanging out with the teachers and the rest just having fun on a vacation basically. 

They let us go to our rooms after less than 10 minutes of talk. I noticed Yoongi and Hoseok heading after me and Taehyung as we went towards the lift. 

I was genuinely scared they would get to take the same elevator as us at the same time. They could do anything to us. And they could have weapons to make us shut up and not yell for help. You can't trust people who punch you in the first minute of your conversation. 

So I grabbed Tae by his wrist and pulled him towards the stairs. I hoped that since both our and their hotel rooms are between 8th and 10th floor, they wouldn't follow us. 

"Are you crazy? Do you know how many stair we will have to take?" Taehyung stared at me. 

"I know. Yoongi won't run up so many stairs just to threaten or beat us up." I whispered and pulled him up the stairs.

We walked up to the third floor and got into the lift there. It was safer as we knew Yoongi and Hoseok were already past our level. 

But again, what if they wait in front of our apartment? Then we will have to either make a run for it or go tell one of the teachers and ask for help. 

However when we got to our floor, no one was there. So we could just walk to our room safely.