XXII - Passed out

"Jiminie~ Don't cry. It's okay. People do feel like crap from time to time. And just because you feel like hurting yourself doesn't mean you aren't suffering the same way." I rubbed his back. 

"I just feel so guilty because I-I'd leave you alone in this world i-if I didn't have the confidence to talk to you about it." he sniffled. 

"Let's just not talk about it. I think it would be the best if we didn't bring it up for now and instead you try to focus on our little date." I cupped his face. 

"S-s-sorry..I didn't mean t-to ruin our date." he muttered. 

"My god, you dummy. It's not that. I don't mind, I'm just trying to make you feel better." I smiled. 

He just let out few more sobs.

"Jimin. How about we walk some more and then go get some food to the town. Something you can eat on the go." I rubbed his cheek. 

He tried to agree but he was also choking a bit because of his crying. 

"Alright. Let's just walk a bit more, get some fresh air and chill. I brought my laptop so we can have a movie night." I wrapped my arm around him. 

"Listen, I really don't care what mental health issues you have, as long as you love me and I love you, I want to be with you." I tried to talk to Jimin to make him calm down. 

"Sweetie, I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. I don't care if I have to give up having many friends. I don't care if I have to be your caretaker as well as boyfriend." I rambled on as I held him close to me. 

"Jungkook..I-I don't feel well." he suddenly grabbed my arm.

Not seconds later his knees gave up on him and he collapsed down. I caught him before he fell all the way down to the floor. 

I panicked and called 911, once I explained what happened and what issues Jimin has, they sent an ambulance to us and told me to carry Jimin to the road to make it easier for them to get him. 

After that I called one of the teachers and explained Jimin passed out and the ambulance is on the way. They told me someone will go to the nearest hospital to talk to the nurses and stuff. 

Once the ambulance arrived, they took Jimin in the car and let me go too. They asked me how we got here and how old we were, what medication he took and what happened, what we talked about.

I was terrified and completely forgot to notify his parents. He was 18 and the nurses didn't need to inform his parents as I was here as a relative but the teachers had to if it turned out to be something serious.