XX - Fear

We changed into our pajamas and I prepared Jimin's night medication and his sleeping pill so he can take it after we kinda cuddle up and just enjoy our evening. 

Taehyung also takes sleeping pills to be able to sleep. I didn't question why as it could be something he doesn't want to talk about. But he was fast asleep giving us some privacy. 

"For tomorrow we have scheduled a trip to the beach. It's like one hour drive from here. Apparently they will drop us off by the beach and tell us the time we need to be back at the bus so..do we wanna go there?" I asked. 

"I do. I've never been to a beach and I do get that this one will be cold and not nice for swimming but I wanna walk by the ocean..with you." he muttered. 

"Alright, I will put together a nice outfit for you. Something cozy since it's supposed to be windy and also I will bring a backpack with extra jackets for us." I smiled.

"You're like my mom." he chuckled. 

"I learned from the master of taking care of you." I giggled and poked his nose. 

"Mhm.." he nodded.

"Are you excited to move in with me? Last time I saw my parents they said the flat is almost ready so by the time we get back home you can pack your bags and come see the flat." I smiled and started stroking his hair.

"I am but not really...what if I miss my family too much?" he muttered. 

"Then you can always call them or move back to your home." I reassured him. 

"And...if I'm sad, can I cry in your arms? A-and will you calm me down?" he muttered. 

"Of course! What's bothering you?" I quickly moved my arms down to his waist. 

"I just..you will think it's lame but I'm scared.." he whispered. 

"What? No, if you're scared there is nothing funny about that." I frowned. 

"Well..I'm scared that I will miss my family too much but at the same time I wanna be and live with you...I'm scared if my parents will accept that I like men and that if we do get more intimate than just kisses and cuddles...I'm scared because I'm so small compared to you...w-w-what if you accidentally hurt me? If you know what I mean.." he stuttered kinda blushing. 

"Your family loves you and they will accept you're gay, if you miss them, you can video chat any time. And with the sex thing..I will be careful and we don't have to fuck until you are ready. I'm fine with that. Also I might be physically bigger and more muscular than you, it doesn't necessarily mean I have a big member too." I grinned a bit. 

"So..y-you're telling me you have a small dick?" he chuckled. 

"Yah! Not really! Don't misunderstand." I jokingly hit him. I tried to make myself embarrassed too to make him see that it's nothing to be afraid of when it comes to me at least.