XI - Love

Luckily at the library we were the only ones and the librarian told us we can talk louder than whispering since we're alone and it might help Jimin in some moments. 

I thanked and took Jimin to the back of the library.

We sat down and I set up his coloring book on the page he started and took out his color pencils. 

As he dozed off into his thoughts, I had time to rethink the situation. He had been stressed out enough and my nose was still pretty painful. It would be better if we left after this class and come back only the next day.

So I left Jimin asking the librarian to watch out for Jimin for me and that if he's looking for me, just tell him I'll be right back. After that I headed to the director's office.

I explained to him that some guys bullied Jimin during lunch and that he should go home in order to prevent any trauma.

Luckily the director was understanding and told us to stay in the library until someone comes pick us up. He said that his nephew is socially awkward and is already struggling a lot so he can kinda understand how Jimin takes stuff and how I feel about the situation.

I thanked him and headed back to the library. The librarian informed me that Jimin didn't leave the desk and kept coloring in his book.

When I approached the table, Jimin immediately looked up.

"Kookie..look." he whispered and showed me what he colored so far.

"Beautiful. Now I'm gonna text your mom to pick us up earlier. Okay? We will go home and eat and hang out." I smiled.

"Okay.." he nodded and looked down. I sensed he was sad.

"What's wrong? You wanna stay here?" I asked rubbing his back.

"I wanna stay with you..but at home you will eat with us and leave." he mumbled

"Sweetie...I have my own home where I live with my parents." I explained rubbing his cheek with my hand.

"But I love you.." he looked down.

I have never heard him use "love" so I got surprised and wondered if he understands what loving someone means. Not just in the friendship way though.

"I love you too Jimin." I smiled a bit.

"No you don't. You like me as a friend..." he looked back at me.

That made me really confused.

But while I tried to figure out how seriously I should take him, he leaned closer and our lips kinda touched.

I thought it was just an accident but Jimin was looking at me as if he was waiting for something.

"You..love me as..in the romantic way?" I asked as I put together him telling me he likes men, this kiss and him touching my abs anytime we changed for gym in our last school.