XXVI - Hotel

Few days passed and Jimin was let out of the hospital. We traveled back to the city our hotel was in and I stayed in our hotel room with him as he wasn't allowed to leave the hotel room anymore, at least until we have to return to Seoul at the end of the week. 

I felt guilty so even when Jimin himself told me to join Tae and go somewhere, I couldn't make myself go and leave him. 

"Hey guys..we have visitors." Taehyung came back into the hotel room at the end of another day that I spend coloring with Jimin to make up for him not being able to go enjoy the trip. 

He walked in with Hoseok and Yoongi. 

"Hi.." Yoongi smiled a bit and looked at Jimin. They haven't met since their "face off" in the hospital. 

"Hey." Jimin smiled a bit. 

Since he was told he can go back to Seoul with the rest of the class, he was more relaxed and less upset when people he didn't know too well stopped by to ask how he was. 

"We came to spend an evening with you guys. If you don't mind." Yoongi spoke up. 

"I don't." Tae smiled sitting down on his bed. 

"Neither do I." I shrugged. 

"I guess it's okay then.." Jimin mumbled. 

"If you don't want us around just say it. It's understandable." Hoseok smiled a little. 

"I just hoped you'd rather go out and made Kookie join in." he explained and looked at me. 

"Jimin. You know I can't." I frowned.

"Anyways! Guys have a seat." Tae motioned to the chairs in the room. 

"Thanks." both Hoseok and Yoongi bowed and then sat down.

"Um..what do we wanna do?" Yoongi asked as he kept looking at Jimin. 

"Jennie mentioned that her and Lisa brought some board games and cards. And the two of them haven't used it. I can just go borrow something from them." Hoseok offered. 

"Yeah, go get something." Yoongi poked him. 

So Hoseok left us. 

"Jimin?" Yoongi spoke up as soon as the door closed after Hoseok. 

"Hm?" Jimin looked up from his coloring book.

"What if me, Hoseok and Taehyung take Jungkook out on the last day? We will probably get a bit drunk but he'd be out." he suggested with a smirk on his face. 

"Could you? Please~ I-it's not like I don't wanna be with you Kookie but..I want you to go out and then tell me all about it." Jimin turned to me. 

"I wanna stay with you and make sure you're okay." I took his hand. 

"I will! I-I mean I will stay with Jimin and I will make sure he is okay. You can go." Taehyung yelled out.