XXXII - Visit

Day D came. Tonight, Jimin's and my parents are coming over for dinner. Jimin and I cooked food for all of us and kinda wondered what to say and how to word our coming out as gay as well as a couple and telling them about the proposal. 

Before, I thought about proposing in front of our parents but then I decided to not. I wanted it to make it more intimate by having just him and me. The moment was about us and wasn't supposed to be possibly ruined by someone being hysterical about it.

Like this even if someone decided to hate us and cut us out of their life, we could live our life with each other. It would bring many tears and heartbreak but I'm sure me and Jimin would eventually get over it together

We were just putting plates on the table when the bell rang. 

"One of the two pairs arrived." I smiled at Jimin. 

He just gave me a worried nod. 

"Hey, it will be fine. Your parents would never abandon you. And mine never really cared for you to begin with. I don't care if my parents get mad, I wanna be with you." I reassured him and then left him for a split second to go open the door. 

First pair who arrived were Jimin's parents. 

"Sorry we're a little early. The babysitter that we paid got everything really quickly and it gave us some extra time." miss Park smiled. 

"No problem. Come on in." I invited them. 

They left their coats in the hallway and followed me to the dining room. 

They greeted Jimin and he sat them down. I helped him bring food to the table and we waited for my parents. 

"It's been a while since we saw your parents Jungkook. Is there a specific reason to get us to meet again?" mister Park asked. Immediately I looked at Jimin who glanced back at me all scared. 

"Yes sir. I mean me and Jimin moved in together and so far it's going amazing so I thought it would be nice to invite you all over to eat with us and maybe even see the place as you and miss Park haven't been here before." I explained with a smile on my face. 

"I see." he nodded. 

Jimin then got up and walked up to me. 

"Kookie I don't feel good sitting here with them. I don't want them to find out too early." he whispered into my ear making sure to cover it from his parents with his hand without the ring. 

"Of course you can! I will go get you when everyone is here." I turned my head a bit and winked just so he saw. 

He nodded and headed to the bedroom. 

"What happened?" miss Park asked as soon as the door closed. 

"He just asked if I think it's rude if he leaves until everyone gets here. Lately he does get into the stage just before a panic attack so we try to be careful about it." I lied. He was close to a panic attack but it was just this one time as he was really scared they won't accept him.