XXXI - Things to be said

That night me and Jimin were gonna spend our first night at our new house. 

Jimin was still really emotional since the proposal but he was really happy about it. 

He couldn't stop talking about it and would repetitively look at the ring I gave him and compliment my sense of fashion as he loved it. 

"Well, what do we wanna do tomorrow?" I asked stroking Jimin's hair. 

"Cuddle! Cuddle, eat, watch movies, talk, have fun..spend time with my fiance." he looked up at me.

"Okay, that's the plan. Do we want someone over or nah?" I looked at him. 

"No. I wanna be with you and you only." he pouted.

"Okay then! But there will be someone as I ordered a company to bring your piano. It will be in the living room...however they won't take more than half an hour to bring it and then they will leave." I wrapped my arm around him. 

"Mhm." he purred and made himself comfortable basically laying on my chest. 

"I'm happy you like it." I smiled as he opened his hand still looking at the ring. 

"I love it." he whispered. 

It was a humble silver ring, actual silver in fact, with a diamond heart. It was a fancy vivid pink diamond. Yeah I paid a lot for the ring but I was saving up for years. It was my money to use for enjoyable stuff. Proposal being one of them. I made sure I could return the ring and get my money back if I got rejected though. 

"After it's replaced with a wedding ring, you can put this one into the heart box I gave it to you in." I wrapped my other arm around him connecting my hands on his stomach and holding him close. 

"I will. And I will make sure to keep it on a shelf having it in sight. I wanna remember this day forever." he smiled. 

"So do I." I placed a kiss on his cheek. 

"It's getting late though.." he was about to reach over for his sleeping pill. 

"Just a few more minutes. I wanna talk." I rested my chin on top of his head. 

"Do you want to tell me something in particular?" he asked placing his hands on top of mine. 

"I wanna tell you I love you, I value you, I miss you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.." I started naming stuff I wanted to make sure he knew about our relationship. 

"I know..anything else? Kookie I'm really getting tired and later I will be too lazy to get my pill but still I don't wanna wake up to such horrible nightmares.." he mumbled. 

"I will marry you." I squeezed him a bit. 

"I know." he nodded and reached over for his pill. 

I let him drink some water to help swallow the pill and then took his glass and put it back on the night table for him. 

"Goodnight..and sweet dreams." I pushed Jimin off of me and gently put him on the bed next to me, letting him cuddle me.