XXIII - Diagnosis

"Turns out Jimin had been under so much stress and negative emotions that it caused a seizure and that resulted into him passing out." the nurse explained to me and the head teacher in the waiting room.

"Will he be okay?" I asked. 

"We have to keep him here for a while, I can't tell you an exact time yet. But if he isn't put under pressure, he will be perfectly fine soon." the nurse smiled. 

"So since he is here with the school, we need to inform his parents." the teacher sighed. 

"I'd think so." she nodded. 

"C-can I see him please?" I muttered. 

"Of course. I heard he has social anxiety so it would be good if he had you around when a nurse or a doctor comes in to take his blood." the nurse motioned to the door.

I thanked and hurried to the room. 

Seeing Jimin in the hospital bed felt so horrible. He was still unconscious but in the ambulance they told me they had to give him narcotics so he was gonna wake up soon. 

I walked up to the bed and gently took his hand. 

"I am so sorry...this all happened because of me. You spilled your heart to me and I stressed you out by trying to ignore what happened.." I whispered. 

I stood there in silence, hearing only Jimin's heart rate through the machine. I didn't understand those things too much. 

Until Jimin started waking up. 

I let him look around and maybe remember. 

"J-Jungkook?" for some reason even though I was told Jimin isn't in danger of loosing his memory, I still felt happy when he knew my name. 

"I'm here...and I'm sorry." I whispered. 

"What? Why? What happened?" he frowned a bit. 

"You..you told me something that was hard on you mentally and I tried to brush it off thinking it would be better for you that way but..the stress caused you a seizure and you passed out. They are gonna keep you here for a while." I explained as tears filled my eyes. 

It was always Jimin crying in my chest so when I was suddenly so mentally weak in front of him, it was rather strange. 

"Kookie.." he took my hand. 

"Sorry." I leaned closer and pecked his lips. 

I completely forgot he could be uncomfortable with it. But he grabbed my shit and held me down for a longer kiss. 

"I may not remember what I told you but forget it please. If it makes you cry, don't think about it." he smiled a bit and put his hand on my cheek as we were just inches apart.

"Okay.." I nodded. 

"Don't worry, it will be okay. I will be okay." he reassured me.