XIII - Babysitter

The kiss lasted for a few minutes before we pulled away. We made eye contact and just kinda enjoyed the moment. 

"Jungkookie..can you sleep here please? I really wanna have you near me after school too." he whispered. 

"I can..you have to tell your parents. Tell them to get me some blankets on the floor here okay? I will go home and get some stuff I need." I smiled. 

"No. I want you to move in with us and I want you to sleep in my bed with me." he made puppy eyes. 

"I can't do that Jimin..sorry." I felt bad but at the same time I can't come in here with my shit and tell his parents I'm living with them all of the sudden. 

"Then at least a sleepover. Kookie please." he begged. 

"Fine but just tonight. Tell them I will sleep here on the ground so they don't think it's too weird although I can sleep in your bed if you want to. I will ask with your parents with you and then just hurry home to get some stuff and then I will be back okay?" I suggested. And he was very pleased by the idea. 

So we asked and his parents allowed it as long as I don't keep Jimin awake all night and if I take care of him and his brother for the evening as they would like to use this sudden offer to go out. 

...

"You know, I can watch them more often for you. I will put Jihyun to sleep and give Jimin his medication before making sure he sleeps too." I suggested once I brought my stuff to their house. 

"While you were gone, Jimin mentioned he'd like if you moved in with us. So I just wanted to hint that we have a guest room. Think about it okay? We don't wanna force you but..Jimin was really hopeful." miss Park smiled as her and mister Park were getting ready to leave. 

"I will talk about it with my parents tomorrow. They would want me to leave the house as I'm getting old enough but I guess moving in with a different family isn't what they imagined. Although I would love to be with Jimin 24/7." I smiled back. 

"Alright. Jimin's medication is on the counter, dinner in the oven and Jihyun needs to go to bed before 8 pm okay?" miss Park made sure I knew what was needed before they leave. 

"If anything happens or you need help, call us." mister Park added. 

"Got it." I nodded and watched them leave the house. 

After that I headed to Jimin's room stopping by to make Jihyun's room to make sure he is doing okay with his homework and let him know we can come ask me for help if he needs some. 

Once he reassured me he is doing fine by himself, I headed to Jimin to get my cuddles and now also kisses.