XIV - Vulnerable

By now Jihyun was in bed and asleep already, although earlier than he was supposed to but oh well. So me and Jimin had a cuddling and kissing time. Kissing was new to us but we sure loved it and got comfortable with it already.

We were on Jimin's bed and Jimin was in my lap. We were just talking about our first day of high school and would kiss every now and then. 

"I don't like him.." Jimin frowned as soon as I brought up the guy that punched me. 

"I know, neither do I. But when we meet him again, we will not pay any attention to him. I don't want him to hurt you too." I ruffled his hair. 

"Yeah...sorry. You always get into bad situations because of m-" he started to apologize all over again. 

"No. I get into bad situations because life is kinda bittersweet. Don't blame yourself for people discriminating you." I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"You got punched because you tried to explain I have social anxiety." he muttered. 

"Oh if you don't stop blaming yourself, I will have to shut you up myself." I warned him laughing and connecting our lips. 

We had some more giggles and laughs about it before continuing our talk. 

"Jungkook-ah? Can we lay down? It's better for cuddling." he muttered all of the sudden. 

"Mhm?" I smirked a bit. 

"I can tell you're gonna ask. I will let you touch me and spank me but only if I have clothes on, so no sexual action. Yet." he chuckled. 

"Okay~" I gently pushed him on his back and pinned him down on the bed. 

"W-what if my parents find out though?" he suddenly looked away. 

"If you explain our relationship is good for you, they will accept it. Yeah they will make sure we don't do inappropriate stuff but they won't separate us." I reassured him.

We did cuddle some more before he took his medication and went to sleep, cuddled up in my chest. 

I was worried that his parents walk in to check up on us when they get back but I just ended up hoping they would think Jimin wasn't feeling the best so I cuddled him and happened to fall asleep myself. 

...

I woke up to Jimin moving a bit. He was still asleep just kinda snuggling into my arms more. 

I couldn't help myself but smile and place a soft kiss on his nose. Soon I found myself running my hands through his hair. He was really cute and I just had to enjoy his cuteness.