X - Worries

"B-but since you h-have to be with me all the time y-you can't make other friends a-and I feel bad...m-mom told me you lie when y-you say I am your e-everything j-just to make me h-happier." Jimin kept sobbing. 

"Jimin." I sighed. I get his mom doesn't want to make me feel forced to help Jimin but I chose to do this for him. 

"Sorry..I don't mean to bother you.." he whispered looking right into my eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

"No! Jimin. I love you and if I ever had to chose between you and anyone else I will always chose you." I smiled and put my hands on his thighs to lean into his face. 

I had the urge to peck his lips but held myself back. Now he needed mental support, not confusion and possibly fear.

"You would?" he mumbled. 

"Of course." I hugged him tightly. 

We hugged in silence and I just got a tissue behind his back as he was pressed into my chest. I put it under water for a bit and using the mirror I wiped the blood off my face and stuff. 

We were there for a little bit when a teacher came into the bathroom. 

"Hey boys, I have been informed by another students that Min Yoongi and you Jungkook had gotten into a fight." he spoke up. As soon as Jimin realized we weren't alone, he pulled away and kinda backed into the corner. 

"Not really, he punched me and I left. It wasn't a fight, I didn't hurt him back. And I'm okay anyways." I smiled. 

"I came to check up. Are you sure you're okay? Shall we call your parents and Yoongi's parents into the school to talk about this?" he asked. 

"Oh no not at all! We just didn't seem to get along. I will make sure to not bother him anymore. I promise there will be no more trouble." I kept my smile on. 

"Alright. I have seen your schedule so since lunch is almost over, use your next, free, class to eat something." he smiled and left. 

I turned to see Jimin, he was playing with his fingers and looking down. Today was a hard day for him so I assume he'd wait until we get home to eat. 

"Yah..let's go. We can't stay here forever." I called after him. 

"I- I wanna color the kitty." he mumbled as he walked closer. 

"I know. And you can, we just need to go get a table at the library. I'm sure not many people go there for free classes so..yeah." I smiled and took his hand and offered to carry his bag for him.