10. San x Yunho

Story plot: San has been with Yunho for nearly 6 months by now. San, being just as outgoing as his boyfriend, decides to make their anniversary something special. Something they will remember forever. He's come up with a plan to recreate their first date.

It's their 6 months anniversary and there is no way San is letting is pass by easily. He wants to cherish this moment with is beloving boyfriend Yunho.

It's early in the morning as San got out of bed to make the breakfast they ate on their first day. He's making scrambled eggs with toast and fresh orange juice. He carefully places the meal on a tray and walks upstairs to his boyfriend, who's still fast sleep in their bed. San places the breakfast on the nightstand and lays down placing soft kisses on Yunho's lips to wake him up. Yunho groans softly making San chuckle "Happy anniversary baby" he whispers as he places another kiss on Yunho's forehead. Yunho smiles as his eye flutter open "Happy anniversary love" he whispers as he pulls San closer. 

Yunho still can't believe he got this lucky. To have the boy of dreams be his boyfriend. He looks at San, who looks absolutely adorable with his messy morning hair. "So, I made you breakfast and then we need to get ready because I planned something fun today." "How did I get so lucky?" Yunho sits up as San places the tray on his lap.

"Oh this is the same breakfast we had on our first date!" "You remember?" "Of course I remember you idiot. It was the best day of my life! I remember everything!" San smiles, knowing that recreating their first date was the perfect plan. They eat together in silence, simply enjoying each other's company.

They got ready as San put on one of Yunho's bright pink hoodies. "Sannie babe, have you seen-" Yunho asks as he looks at his boyfriend. "Never mind,  you're wearing it." Yunho says laughing. "Oh do you want to wear it babe? I can steal another one!" "No it's fine, it looks cute on you" Yunho winks causing San to blush slightly. "I'll wear the bright blue one" Yunho says as he grabs the hoodie from his closet and slides it on.

"So what did you plan?" Yunho asks as they get downstairs. "I can't tell you because it's supposed to be a surprise!" San smiles as he grabs Yunhos hand. "But I promise you'll love it!"

As they make their way to the beach, Yunho knows what's going on. San is going to recreate their first and most perfect date. Yunho remembers how San took him here 6 months ago. They walked on the beach and settled down to talk some. San was absolutely adorable, he was smiling and blushing everytime Yunho would compliment him. They took tons of polaroid pictures which they've put in a photobook by now.

They walk in silence, both remembering the first date they've had here.

San is holding Yunhos hand tightly. San can't believe how quickly 6 months have passed by. He was so nervous on their first date. He couldn't stop staring at Yunho but was too shy to make a first move. At the time, they didn't held hands while walking, which is why San is holding onto Yunhos hand right now for dear life. There is no way he is going to lose his boyfriend to anyone else.

They sit down to cuddle. "6 months.." Yunho looks at the beach and back at San. "6 months" San states and kisses his boyfriend. "6 months filled with so much happiness and joy. I don't ever want to lose you" San says as Yunhos eye grow bigger "No way you are ever going to lose me" Yunho places his hand on Sans cheek to pull him closer for a better kiss, a more passionate one. A kiss that is filled with so much love and maybe a small hint of lust.

After a while they get up and San is dragging Yunho to the funfair. They're constantly taking pictures to fill up their photobook. "Let me win you a plushie!" Yunho says making Sans smile grow even wider. "Yes! Please!" Yunho laughs as they walk around to find a claw machine with a perfect plushie for San. As Yunho is trying his best to win a teddy plushie San wraps his arms around Yunho from behind giving him a loving backhug. Yunho smiles as he kisses Sans temple. After a while Yunho finally wins the plushie teddy and hands it over to San who holds onto it. "I'm so happy babe" "Me too, you look adorable" Yunho smiles and kisses Sans forehead.

After an amazing day, they want to end their date like they did 6 months ago. Maybe it's cheesy or cringe worthy, but it all ended with the famous ferris wheel. They get in and cuddle closer, it's getting colder and San is shivering. Yunho pulls him closer wrapping his boyfriend up in his arms. "I can't believe you did all of this Sannie. From the breakfast to the walk on the beach, to the claw machine, the rollercoaster, the ice cream and now the ferris wheel. It was perfect. You are perfect" San smiles and snuggles closer in his boyfriends arms "I'd do anything to make you happy because you deserve all the happiness in the world."

Once they get back to the dorm they go straight back to their room to warm up. San chuckles "It was a lot warmer 6 months ago. I'm freezing cold." Yunho laughs "Yeah me too. Let's cuddle baby we had a long day hm?" San nods as they both change into their pyjamas and snuggle up in bed. "We should go on more dates if we have time. Even if it's just going out for a walk or something small." San smiles "I'd love that Yunho. You should plan the next date!" San chuckles as Yunho kisses his forehead "Oh trust me I will and I'll make it unforgettable!" San smiles and leans up to pull his boyfriend in another passionate and endless kiss.

A/N: Sorry it's short. It didn't come out the way I hoped it would urgh.