20. San x Seonghwa

Story plot: San is flirty to say the least, even though he has a boyfriend named Seonghwa. Wooyoung seems to be around San a lot and San is accepting the attention he's getting from the other member. Seonghwa is feeling hurt and he's scared that he might lose his boyfriend to Wooyoung. The only problem is that Seonghwa isn't someone who speaks openly about his feelings a lot, but it seems like he doesn't really have a choice in this situation.

Seonghwa was never really the type of guy to talk openly about his feelings. He feels a responsibility for the group since he's the oldest member. He believes the others should be able to come to him and talk to him, but that means he doesn't really have a person he can turn to. He does talk to Hongjoong sometimes since they're roommates but that's about it. He doesn't want to be a burden to any of them.

San is filled up with energy and loves to express it. In his enthusiasm he can forget the boundaries sometimes and that includes a lot of flirty movements. He doesn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, it's just his personality. He's always been close to Wooyoung and doesn't interpret his actions a flirting, he's just messing around right?

Seonghwa is ready for the fanmeeting and on his way to admire his boyfriend before they make they'll go outside. He hears a familiar laugh coming from this room, it's Wooyoung. "No I'm not keeping the top button my blouse open San, stop it!" Wooyoung laughs as San keeps messing with him by opening the top button to reveal a little more chest. "Oh come on Woo, you're sexy! Atiny goes crazy whenever you reveal some skin!" "It's freaking cold outside San quit it!" Wooyoung chuckles.

Seonghwa sighs standing on the other side of the bedroom door questioning whether he should just go in or walk away. "Everything okay hyung?" Hongjoong asks as he walks by breaking Seonghwas thoughts "Yeah all okay. Let's eat something before we go outside. I don't think I've seen you eat anything yet today" Seonghwa smoothly changes the subject. I'm making such a big deal out of nothing. It's not like he's cheating on me. Right? Seonghwa sighs as he enters the kitchen "Noodles?" Hongjoong laughs and smile "Please". Seonghwa quickly prepares a bowl of noodles for the leader and places it down. "I swear I need to drag you from that room to eat" Seonghwa chuckles as he sits down. "Mhm" Hongjoong mumbles, his mouth stuffed with noodles.

After a while San and Wooyoung finally walk downstairs as well, still laughing at each other causing Seonghwa to look up. They seem so happy together.. Maybe he'd be better off with him instead of me.. San spreads Seonghwas legs to stand in between them and leaning in to kiss his boyfriend softly. For a moment, Seonghwa forgets everything he was worried about. The feeling of San kissing him is undescribable, it's a magical feeling as if every kiss they share is their first.

San smiles cupping Seonghwas face in his hands "You're so beautiful" "So are you Sannie" Seonghwa smiles feeling back alive again. Maybe he's just overthinking everything, maybe it's just jealousy. Seonghwa places his hands on Sans waist pulling him closer. He's not sure if he's doing this because he just wants San close to him or to show Wooyoung he needs to back off from his boyfriend.

"Alright let's go guys!" Hongjoong shouts as they all make their way outside running towards their Atiny who have been waiting outside to meet them again.

Once they're outside, Seonghwas thoughts are eating him up inside. The way San wraps his arms around Wooyoung, the way they dance together, laugh together, everything is triggering him at this point. San is his and his only. He walks over to his boyfriend and wraps his arms firmly around him from behind. "Can we talk when we get back?" "Sure, everything okay?" Seonghwa just nods nuzzling his face in Sans neck. The smell of his cologne is comforting to Seonghwa, it's a familiar smell that makes him feel safe. Seonghwa stays close to his boyfriend for the rest of the fanmeeting.

Once they get back to the dorm San drags Seonghwa upstairs to his room right away so he can't come up with an excuse not to talk. "You wanted to talk to me" he says as he shuts the door behind them as a sign they don't want to be disturbed right now. "Oh uh yeah can we sit down?" Seonghwa instantly regrets asking this even though he knows he needs to get it off his chest. They settle down on the small but comfortable sofa in Sans room.

"Do you still love me?" Seonghwa asks looking into his boyfriends eyes. San just stares at him, not being able to believe this is a serious question "Seriously?" "Yes San seriously. Do you love me or not?" Seonghwa asks feeling really on edge. This question has been repeating in his head over and over again causing him to have sleepless nights. "Seonghwa I don't 'still' love you. There has never been a point in this relationship where I didn't love you. Why are you asking me this?" San looks at his boyfriends and moves closer. Them sitting on each side of the sofa feels way to distant for this topic. San places his hand on Seonghwas who's staring at his lap to avoid eye contact.

"I just.. You're flirting with Wooyoung in front of my eyes San. I mean I get it. You know as in.. I'd understand why you'd want to be with him instead of me" "Woah stop right there baby. I am not in love with Wooyoung okay? I'm so sorry you thought I was actually flirting with him. For how long have you been thinking this?" "I don't know.. Two weeks or something.."

"Seonghwa baby. I only want to be with you. You're the one I'm madly in love with. You're the man who makes me feel like I'm on top of the world every single day. I'm always excited to get up in the morning to see your beautiful face again. I can slow down with Wooyoung because I don't ever want you to feel like this again." "No no please. I don't want to get in the way of your friendship, that's not what I want! I just.. I was just worried. I knew I was blowing this up in my mind I'm sorry"

San places his finger underneath Seonghwas chin to lift his head up "Don't ever apologize for telling me how you feel okay. I'm glad you talked to me about this so I can clear this up for you." Seonghwa smiles and looks into his boyfriends eyes before leaning in to kiss him softly. San smiles into the kiss and pulls him down on the sofa so that Seonghwas is laying down on top of him. They pull away and Seonghwa nuzzles his face back into the crook of Sans neck. San smiles as he brushes softly up and down his boyfriends back. "Are you feeling okay again baby?" Seonghwa nods and San kisses the top of his head.

A/N: Sorry for the shitty and abrupt ending, I had no idea how to end this properly lol