37. Wooyoung x San

Story plot: ATEEZ would go bungee jumping jumping today. A few members were very excited, others not so much and were hoping they wouldn't have to jump. Wooyoung got picked out as one of the three who had to jump. He is not amused, but thankfully his boyfriend San is always there for him. Wooyoung offered to go first, the sooner he's done it the better. But what if things don't go as planned?

Wooyoung is sitting in the back of the van next to San, staring out the window. Three members would have to bungee jump today before their debut, and Wooyoung was praying to all the Gods that he wouldn't have to.

It's not that he's extremely afraid of heights or anything, but he never really wanted to be someone to jump off a building just for fun.

He's pulled out of his thoughts when San places his hand on his knee. "No matter what happens today, we'll always go through it together baby." Wooyoung smiles and rests back in the arms of his boyfriend. "I'm just hoping they didn't pick me to jump. It's not that I'm afraid of heights, but I never really wished to voluntarily jump off a building either you know?" San chuckles and kisses the top of his boyfriend's head.

After a long drive they finally arrive to the place. They all get out and stare at the building they might have to jump off. "Who came up with this insane idea, thinking we'd love to do this?" Wooyoung mumbles as he intertwined his fingers with San's. "Not me." San chuckles.

The staff start to explain the reason behind this bungee jump. "We wanted to give thee of you the opportunity to bungee jump before your debut. It's not just for the fun of it, we also think it might bring you closer to one another. The others who stay on the ground will be watching you jump and catch you when you're back on the ground safely."

They all nod in silence. Some of them are excited to jump and hope that the staff picked them, others are hoping they get to stay on the ground.

"So we've been all watching you practice of course, so we see how you all interact with each other. Based on what we've seen we have selected the three people who will jump. We will say the names but not in order, you get to decide who will jump first."

They nod again, just looking at the staff. Wooyoung is squeezing Sans hand by now.

Please don't make me jump. Please don't make me jump. Please do not make me jump off that building. Is the only thing Wooyoung can think about at this point.

Please pick me! Please pick me! Can I please jump off that building! Are the opposite thoughts on Sans mind.

"The first name of the person who will bungee jump is Hongjoong. Since he is the leader and always around trying to work things out, we want him to experience a moment where nothing work related can cross his mind and where he is forced to live in the moment."

Hongjoong drops down on his knees and groans. "Why can't I stay here and support everyone!" He pouts knowing there is nothing to discuss about this. The others just laugh and pull their leader up for a close hug.

"The second name of the person who will bungee jump is Yunho. Since he's always moving a little more to the background, but we feel like he has a lot more to offer if he would dare to speak up a bit more. We hope this experience will make you live more carefree."

Yunho runs over to Hongjoong and hugs him tightly. "Well we're in this together."

"The third name of the person who will bungee jump is Wooyoung. We've noticed that you always find things that are out of your hands and out of your control to be very difficult. With this experience you have no control and we hope you can feel that sometimes that's okay."

Wooyoung drops to the ground and San kneels down as well. "Baby it's going to be just fine. Hongjoong and Yunho will be up there with you." He cups Wooyoung's face in his hands and pulls him into a soft and passionate kiss. One that Wooyoung gladly returns and for a brief moment he forgets about the fact that he has to jump.