48. Yeosang x Hongjoong (Part 2)

Story plot: Yeosang and Hongjoong finally got back to their house after the attempt to complete Yeosang's mission. The others are worried about Yeosang when they enter the house, but Hongjoong remains quiet about what happened. Yeosang wants to try and tell the others about his anxiety by himself with Hongjoong there to support him.

They walk slowly as Yeosang feels exhausted at this point. "We're almost there angel. We'll go straight to your room so I can tuck you in okay?" Yeosang yawns and nods. Hongjoong keeps his arm wrapped around Yeosang's waist to support his weight a little.

As they see the house Yeosang stops walking and turns to look at his boyfriend. "Please don't tell them. I want to do it. I just can't right now but I want to try to tell them myself. Will you be by my side?" Hongjoong stops walking and looks at Yeosang. He cups his boyfriends face in his hands and looks deeply into his eyes. "I'm already proud of you. No doubt that I will be right there next to you precious."

Yeosang smiles and kisses Hongjoong softly for a moment before continuing their way back to the house. Hongjoong opens the door and Yeosang walks straight up the stairs avoiding any contact with the others who are sitting at the table. Hongjoong glances at them and signs that he'll come back downstairs.

He hands Yeosang is comfortable pyjama so he can change into something more comfortable before falling into his bed. Hongjoong smiles sadly as he covers his boyfriend with the blankets. "Sleep well angel. I'll wake you up around 1 in the afternoon okay?" Yeosang mumbles something that sounds like a 'yes', but he falls asleep almost straight away once his head hits the pillow.

Hongjoong places one last kiss on his forehead before he closes the blinds and makes his way downstairs. He knows the others will probably fire questions about him about their entry, but he won't say a thing. He promised his boyfriend that he would stay quiet so that he can try to talk to them himself and he's going to stick to that promise.

All eyes are on him as soon as he enters the room and sits down with them at the table. "Is Yeosang okay? Isn't he coming down to eat breakfast?" Yunho asks as he looks at their leader. "No Yeosang went back to bed. I promised to wake him up around 1 in the afternoon so he'll eat something then."

"Is he okay? You guys only had to run around and greet some people. He can't be that exhausted from running." Mingi says being honestly confused about the whole situation at this point.

Hongjoong just shrugs. "I don't know he was tired and wanted to go to bed so that's what he did."

Seonghwa glances over at him, not buying any of this. "Hongjoong what happened? We're a team remember. You can tell us anything." Hongjoong sighs as he put some breakfast on his plate. "I know okay I know." He says, his voice filled with frustration.

"You don't have to get mad at Seonghwa hyung. He's just asking you what's going on." Wooyoung says firmly.

"I'm not deaf Wooyoung. Look. Something is going on okay. It's just that I promised Yeosang that I wouldn't talk about it because he wants to talk to you guys. He's just really tired right now so he went back to sleep." Hongjoong says as he looks at the others who nod silently. They can all tell their leader is really emotional so they drop the subject right away, trusting his statement.

Hongjoong eats in silence, the whole morning constantly replaying in his mind. He's been through quite some anxiety attacks with Yeosang but it was pretty bad this time. He's wondering if Yeosang will bring up past comments that might have hurt his feelings. There is just so much going on in his mind that he's not even paying attention to what the others are saying at this point.

He eats some breakfast before getting up. He can't be down here with them. He wants to be around Yeosang right now. He's not sure why but it doesn't feel right to be away from him.