32. Yeosang x ATEEZ

Story plot: Everyone knows how shy and reserved Yeosang can be, what they don't know is the reason behind it. Yeosang is becoming more and more reserved. He doesn't speak up anymore and he seems exhausted. Everyone is getting worried and they want to know what's going on because they care about their Yeosangie.

The things they love the most about Yeosang is the fact that he's so sweet, loving, reserved and he's obsessed with cuddling.

They're all cuddling on the couch and Yeosang is lying quietly in Hongjoong's arms. "You okay Sangie? You're quiet today." Yeosang nods as he pulls the blanket up to his chin. Hongjoong places a soft kiss on the top of his head and brushes up and down Yeosang's arm. "Is our baby a little bit sleepy?" Mingi asks and Yeosang nods. "Shall I tuck you in?" Wooyoung offers and Yeosang nods again.

Technically I'm not lying. I am exhausted. Just not because I'm tired in the way they think I am.

As Wooyoung brings Yeosang to bed, Hongjoong sits up on the couch. "Am I the only one who notices that our baby seems more quiet than usual the past week or so? All he wants to do is cuddle with one of us, but he doesn't talk or laugh as much as he used to do. You know not as much as when we got together." "Yeah I talked to him about that yesterday, but he just said the schedule is making him feel tired because he tries to practice as much and hard as possible." Yunho says from the other side of the couch. "Ah well let's pay more attention to that." "Yeah I don't want our baby to be so exhausted everyday." Jongho says and blushes slightly.

"And he's off to wonderland!" Wooyoung says as he drops back down on the couch. "As soon as I tucked him in he fell asleep." "Yeah Yunho said he's tired because the schedule is asking a lot from him." "Ah let's make sure he doesn't push himself too much, I miss cuddling with our baby at night." They all agree. Everyone misses the late night cuddles with Yeosang.

As soon as Wooyoung shut the door, Yeosang opens his eyes. Memories come flashing back as soon as he closes them. He hasn't told anyone about the flashbacks. He's having a hard time sleeping because the images that flash in front of his eyes haunt him and keep him awake.

The next day during practice, Seonghwa walks over to his little Sangie. He pulls him down on the ground on his lap. "No more practicing if we have a break baby. Did you get some sleep last night?" "Yeah a little." Yeosang smiles as he snuggles into the comfort of his boyfriends arms.

Jongho walks over to them and sits down as well to kiss Yeosang's cheek. "You still look really tired baby.. You want me to go back to the dorms with you? I think you've practiced enough for today." Seonghwa smiles, loving how much everyone cares about Yeosang as much as he does. "Yeah I agree with Jongho baby, maybe you should go with him and get some rest." "No no it's okay really. I just need to eat and drink something and I'll be okay. I'll go to bed early tonight."

"Are you sure baby?" Seonghwa asks and Yeosang nods as he opens his sandwich to eat it. "I'm sure, but you guys are really sweet." Yeosang smiles and kisses each one of them.

I can't be alone with them and fall asleep. That will not happen. I will not allow that to happen.

After their break they practice for a couple more hours before making their way back to the dorms. "I'm going to take a shower and then go straight to bed." Yeosang says as he kisses each boyfriend softly on their lips. "Do you want any of us to tuck you in baby?" Hongjoong asks and Yeosang blushes slightly. "Yeah.." "I'll do it!" Mingi shouts and they all laugh.

After Mingi has tucked him in, Yeosang opens his eyes again and snuggles in his blankets.

He was not supposed to be there 3 weeks ago. I would never see him again. How did he find me?