35. Jongho x ATEEZ

Story plot: ATEEZ finally gets a well deserved break. A real one, where they don't have to prepare for a comeback for a while. For some reason, everyone seems to take this opportunity to party like crazy. Jongho isn't allowed to drink, so he usually stays back at the dorm. He's tired of taking care of everyone when they get home completely drunk and decides to confront them with their behaviour.

The EP 3. eara has finally come to an end and ATEEZ gets their well deserved break before they'll start working on their next comeback.

But Jongho seems to have different plans on what they'll do during their break. He wanted to go out to do fun things with his boyfriends like going to amusement parks, visiting a zoo, spending time at a wellness center or just chill at the dorm and play games.

But his boyfriends seem to have a completely different plan to fill in their break. They want to go out to clubs and party until the sun comes up. They've forgotten about that fact that Jongho can't go out to the clubs because he's too young.

"So tonight is out first night off! Who's coming with me to the club tonight?!" San shouts and they all agree. Everyone but Jongho. "I can't.. I'm not old enough to go in.." He says with a little disappointment in his voice.

"Oh yeah.. Well.. We won't come back super late right?" San says. "No we'll leave a bit early so we can spend some time with you as well!" Yunho says and smiles. "Okay." Jongho says, believing that his boyfriends are responsible enough to do so.

Jongho is chilling on the couch downstairs when all his boyfriends come back down as well after they got ready. "Ohh you guys look amazing! Everyone is going to be so jealous of your looks!" He says and stands up to kiss every single one of them. "I still can't believe you're all mine." He chuckles and the others laugh. "We're all yours baby." Mingi says as he pulls Jongho closer for one last passionate kiss.

"Have fun tonight!" "Thank you baby you too!" And with that, they all leave and make their way over to the club.

At this point, Jongho actually doesn't care that he couldn't join them. Now he can spend some time alone and do whatever he wants. He decides to try on a new face mask and probably binge watch his favorite serie on Netflix. It's Jongho time.

However, when the clock strikes 2am, Jongho is exhausted and his boyfriends haven't come home yet. He sighs as decides to sleep on the couch to make sure he'll wake up when they come back home.

Around 4 in the morning he wakes up when he hears the front door opening and closing. They're all trying to whisper but it's more like softly shouting at each other. "Wooyoung come!" San drags his boyfriend to the toilet since he's been throwing up the entire way back home. He quickly kneels down and starts to throw up again.

Jongho quickly sits up as he hears Wooyoung, but at the same time he notices his other boyfriends fumbling around the room. He sighs when he realizes they're all beyond drunk. "Heyy let's get you all to bed!" "Jongie!! We missed you so much! It was so much fun but we only wanted you to be with us!" Jongho smiles and takes Yunho's hand. "Oh I bet baby, let's go to bed." As Jongho struggled to bring them all safely to bed so they don't get hurt, he finally manages to go back downstairs to check up on Wooyoung and San.

When he opens the door he notices how they fell asleep against each other on the cold ground. "Wooyoungie.. Sannie.." He tries to wake them up but with no luck. "Damnit.." He mumbles to himself before he carefully picks up San first from the ground. 

Lifting San up causes Wooyoung to wake up as well. "Nooo Sannie!" "Sannie is asleep baby, I'm going to bring him to bed and I'll come back okay?" Wooyoung pouts and nods before shutting his eyes again. Jongho makes sure that San is in bed and then makes sure Wooyoung gets up  and brings him to bed as well. After he put them all to bed he finally gets to his own room to go to sleep as well.