12. Seonghwa x Mingi

Story plot: Seonghwa is struggling with his feelings, but he doesn't know who to turn to. He doesn't want to put his issues on the others but Mingi quickly notices something's up. He pulls Seonghwa apart to have a talk with him. Finally Seonghwa explains to Mingi that he believes he might like boys but doesn't know for sure, let alone how all of that works. Mingi, being the only openly gay in the group, offers to help him work out his feelings. But what if curiosity grows into something more serious.

Seonghwa sighs as he sits alone in his dorm room. Hongjoong went off to the studio with Jongho to work on new songs. He stares at the ceiling wishing that annoying little minion was here to distract him from his thoughts. Of course sharing a room with Hongjoong can be annoying to say the least, because he always manages to turn the cleaned up room back into the mess it was. Right now, Seonghwa wishes he was here to make a mess so he'd have something to do to distract him. He has cleaned the room four times by now, but it doesn't help since there isn't anything left to clean anymore.

Boys. That's the only thing going through his mind right now. For a while he's been trying to like girls, but his eyes are constantly pulling him back to cute guys. Now he knows Mingi is gay and he's fine with that, but it's different now that he's questioning his own feelings. He never liked girls, from a young age, Seonghwa always wondered what it's like to have a boyfriend. He never really struggled with his sexuality up until now.

He still regrets the day where Mingi came out to the group and he remained quiet. Maybe he was scared that it would be too much for them to take in two coming outs or he just didn't feel ready to speak up. Now though, he wishes he spoke up that day. It would have made everything less complicated.

Seonghwa stares at the clock and decides the only thing he can possibly do right now to keep him occupied is by cooking dinner for everyone. He runs his fingers through his hair and gets up to make his way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Where is everyone?" Seonghwa asks as he spots Mingi on the couch watching TV. Mingi looks up "Oh hey! I have no idea to be honest with you. Hongjoong and Jongho left to do some recording and I believe Wooyoung and Yunho went to the studio working on some choreographies. But I can't tell you where San and Yeosang are." "Okay well, could you send them a message that I'll be making dinner then?" "Will do hyung!" Mingi says and smiles sending a text in their group chat.

Seonghwa is feeling on edge today, especially now he's in the same room as Mingi. The only person he could possibly turn to and talk to about this. He still can't bring himself to talk to him right now, even though his might be his only chance to talk to him in private.

He starts grabbing the stuff he needs to prepare dinner, but his mind is somewhere else. The only thing that snaps him back into reality is him dropping an open bag of rice which then spreads out all over the floor "ARGH!" Seonghwa shouts. "Hyung let me help you. It's no big deal." "No it is a big deal Mingi! Look at this mess!" Seonghwa sighs knowing his reaction is way too much for this situation "Sorry. I just have a lot on my mind." Mingi grabs the vacuum cleaner to get rid of all the rice on the floor "It's okay hyung, I figured. You seem a bit off the past few weeks. Do you want to talk about it?" Mingi asks as he hops on the counter and sits down.

This is the little push Seonghwa needed. "Yeah, but only if you have time Mingi, I mean-" "I'm all ear hyung." Mingi says and smiles politely.

Seonghwa continues to work on their dinner as they start to talk. It makes him feel uncomfortable to talk to Mingi directly about it, so working on dinner is a nice distraction. "Okay I don't know how to put all of this into words but.. I mean I do but urgh" Seonghwa groans as he takes a deep breath. Mingi patiently waits for Seonghwa to continue. "I think.. Well no I don't think, I know I'm into boys as well. I wanted to come out the day you did, but I guess I was too scared back then so I didn't do it. And you've had a boyfriend and uhm I just.. I just want to know  what it's like you know. I've never even kissed a guy because I'm too afraid I won't like it."

Mingi smiles as he hops of the counter. "Hyung why did you never talk to me? If there is one person in this group who'd have no problem helping you out with all your questions, it's me." Seonghwa chuckles knowing Mingi is right. "I was afraid I guess. That you'd think it's fake or for attention or yeah.. I don't know."

Mingi chuckles "So what do you want to know exactly?" causing Seonghwa to blush. He knows what he wants to know but asking for it is a completely different thing. Mingi chuckles as he watches Seonghwas cheek turn pink. "May I guess?" Seonghwa nods, not being able to let the words come out. "You mentioned that you've never kissed a guy before. Is that right?" Seonghwa nods as Mingi continues "Because you're afraid you don't like it and now, you want to try it but you don't know how?" "Yeah uhm, I was hoping you could-" "I can." Mingi says with so much confidence that it startles Seonghwa for a second.

Mingi places his hands on Seonghwas waist, naturally Seonghwa wraps his arms around Mingis neck. Before one of them can say another word, Mingi kisses Seonghwa gently and slowly, giving him some time to get used to the feeling.

There is one thing that Seonghwa didn't think through. It's not the kiss he was afraid of. It's his feelings for Mingi that now completely exploded and making him feel all kinds of ways. Seonghwa kisses Mingi as Mingi pulls him closer and slides his hand through the back of Mingis hair. The kiss is magical, beyond magical and Seonghwa feels so happy. This is all he's ever wanted.

"Seonghwa hyung, I think I love you.." Mingi whispers as he breaks the kiss. "W- what?" Seonghwa stutters. He expected a lot but not this reaction. "I think I love you hyung." Seonghwa looks into Mingis eyes as his smile is growing wider "I think I love you too Mingi." They both laugh and pull each other in another unforgettable kiss, marking their new relationship from there on.

A/N: I hope you guys liked it! If you have an requests, ships or story plots you can leave them in the comments and I'll try my best to work it out!