42. Yeosang x Seonghwa

Story plot: Everyone knows that San has problems with managing his anger. It's something he's always had problems with form a young age. What he and the others don't know is that Yeosang is actually scared of him whenever he gets really angry. Right now, Yeosang, Wooyoung, San and Seonghwa are playing games in a hotel room. But at some point San freaks out and Yeosang starts to panic.

Yeosang is sitting on his bed in his room, but he can hear the screams coming from downstairs. He loves San to bits but he's terrified of him whenever he gets angry.

Seonghwa is holding onto his shoulders forcing San to face him. "San you need to calm down okay! It was a mistake!" San is trying to fight his way out of Seonghwa's firm grip. "NO IT WASN'T!" He shouts as he's trying to hit Seonghwa. "San it was!" "LET ME GO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME RIGHT NOW! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" 

Wooyoung, San's boyfriend, walks over to him as well. "Sannie.." Wooyoung squises himself between San and Seonghwa as he pulls San in his arms. "It's alright babe. I'm here." Wooyoung whispers feeling San relax more into his arms.

Seonghwa nods at Wooyoung and quickly makes his way upstairs to his boyfriend. "Sangie, it's okay. Wooyoung got there on time." Seonghwa looks around their bedroom, only to find Yeosang curled up in the corner of the room.

"Sangie.." Seonghwa carefully makes his way over to him and kneels down. He gently removes Yeosang's hands from his face. "Look it's me angel. No one is going to hurt you okay?" Yeosang crawls out of the little space he squished himself into and hugs Seonghwa tightly. Seonghwa kisses the top of his head softly. "You're safe." Yeosang nods and relaxes into Seonghwa's arms.

"Shouldn't we try to look for help hyung.. For San.. And Wooyoung.." "And what about you? Sangie you're scared to death whenever San freaks out." Yeosang shakes his head furiously and sighs. refusing to let anyone help him besides his boyfriend.

"I'm more worried about Sannie and Youngie.. I don't understand how he can become so violent so quickly and I'm worried about Wooyoung because he always needs to be around him since he is the only one that can bring San back down to earth.." "I know baby.. Maybe we should talk to Wooyoung. Figure out how he feels about all of this?" Yesoang smiles and nods.

"But I'm still worried about you as well baby. You seem so scared when San gets mad. Where does that fear come from?" Seonghwa asks as he pulls Yeosang closer in his arms. "I don't know.. I just feel so tiny and.." "And?" "And maybe I had to deal with violence in my youth.. And if San gets angry it triggers bad memories.."

Seonghwa is speechless for a second. He knew something was up, but he didn't expect this to be a reason. "Sangie.. I'll to whatever it takes to protect you okay? Wooyoung is working hard as well to make sure San doesn't get angry and when he does he'll calm him down. We're all protecting you okay?" Yeosang nods. "And if you ever want to talk more about what happened, you know you can come to me hm?" Yeosang looks up this time and nods. "Thank you hyung.. I love you so so much." Seonghwa smiles and kisses his forehead. "I love you so so much too."

I'm so glad he's slowly opening up more. I'm so thankful that I can call Sangie mine. He's my everything and I would never want him to get hurt. I wish I could just take away his fear.

A couple of day went by and San was doing pretty good. He hasn't had another anger outburst since the last one. They're all pretty sure that Wooyoung is talking to him about it and they're trying to sort out what can cause an outburst like that.

In the meantime, Seonghwa has been talking more with Yeosang about where his fear is coming from and what he meant when he said that he had to deal with violence when he was growing up.

Yeosang is sitting on the bed, playing with a plushie to have some distraction when they talk about it. "So yeah.. Basically there was always some type of violence when I was in school. Sometimes I'd get bullied for being gay and I never dared to speak up so they would always pick on me.." Yeosang pauses and Seonghwa nods, not interrupting him to he can form the right words.