17. Mingi x San

Story plot: San isn't feeling very well today on their day off. Mingi planned a day to a theme park and San doesn't want to ruin those plans. As Mingi is making breakfast for them, he notices San is coughing a lot and just not looking well. San knows he should be honest to his boyfriend, but he's scared he'll upset Mingi since he made such a effort in planning the day.

They just got back from a photoshoot and San is feeling a bit light headed. It was hot outside and he figures he probably didn't drink enough water during the day. He flops on the couch and sighs. Mingi drops down next to him "Sooo, I have a surprise for you!" San looks up "A surprise? What for? Our anniversary isn't until next week right?" Mingi laughs. "No I know I just thought I'd plan something for us since we have the day off tomorrow" San smiles as he leans in to kiss his boyfriend. 

"Get a room!" Yeosang shouts causing them to laugh even harder. "Yeosangie is jelous!" San shouts as he hears Yeosang laugh on the top of the stairs "Yeah whatever!"

Mingi chuckles softly "So as for tomorrow. I'm going to get up early to make us breakfast and then we're off to your favorite theme park for the rest of the day!" "Oh Mingi that sounds amazing!" San smiles, just hoping he feels better tomorrow "I can't wait".

As they're getting ready for bed San looks at himself in the mirror. He knows he's not in a good shape right now so he decides to go to sleep early tonight. Maybe he'll feel better tomorrow because he doesn't want to ruin Minigis plan. He splashes some water in his face and walks out. "I think I'm going to sleep early tonight. I'm pretty tired and I want to have enough energy for tomorrow" San says as Mingi nods "Alright, I'll be downstairs and watch some TV". Mingi walks over to his boyfriend and places his hands on his waist "Goodnight Sannie" "Goodnight Mingi". Mingi leans down and kisses San gracefully. San wraps his arms around Minigs neck, savoring this wonderful kiss.

As San lays down in bed he keeps tossing and turning, covering himself with the sheets only to push them off seconds later. I can not get sick. Not now. Right now is not the time! San sighs frustrated. He grabs the water bottle from the nightstands and drinks some more. Maybe he just needs to drink more and he'll be fine.

After a lot of tossing and turning, San finally managed to doze off and get some sleep. An hour later he wakes up feeling really nauseous. He jumps up from the bed and rushes to the bathroom. He kneels down by the toilet just in time to empty his stomach. This can't be happening. San groans as he vomits again. After about 10 minutes he gets up and brushes his teeth, slowly making his way back to the bed. Luckily, Mingi is still downstairs watching TV.

As soon as Sans head hits the pillow he's gone into a deep sleep. He's feeling drained and exhausted already.  In the middle of the night, he vaguely feels Mingi crawl into the bed beside him. He turns around and snuggles into his boyfriends arms.

As he said last night, Mingi got op early to make breakfast for the both of them. San wakes up from the sound of his alarm and turns it off. He didn't think it was possible, but he's feeling even worse than he did last night. He can't and won't let Mingi down after all the hard work he has put in this date for today. He drags himself out of bed and quickly leans against the wall to steady him. Fuck. He grabs one of Mingis hoodie and puts it on before making his way downstairs.

"Ah there is my beautiful Sannie!" San forces a smile on his face "Good morning to you too babe". He sits down on a stool at the bar and just stares in front of him. Mingi walks over to him as San coughs, placing his hand on his forehead. "Babe you're burning up are you okay?" San shrugs as he feels Mingi wrap his arms around him. He snuggles into the hug, feeling warm and safe. "You know what. We're not going to a theme park. Not when you're clearly not feeling well" "But-" San tries to protest. "No, we're going to stay in today. You love baking right? How about we look for some fun things to bake? I'll go to the supermarket to get the things we need and we can do that instead." "But.. You planned all of this.. I can go to a theme park" Mingi places his finger underneath Sans chin, forcing him to look up. "You are not going to a theme park like this gorgeous. We'll go another time when you're full of energy and feeling better okay" San smiles "You're way too sweet. But I do like baking. That sounds like a nice plan because I can just sit here" "That's what I thought" Mingi says as he places a kiss on his boyfriends forehead.

"How about we look up some fun and good looking recipes? Then you can go take a nice hot shower while I run down to the supermarkt?" "That sounds perfect Mingi thank you". 

As San is taking a hot shower, he does feel a little bit better. Mingi fed him some breakfast and he took some paracetamol afterwards. He puts a tight pair of sweatpants and Mingis hoodie back on. He walks back downstairs to see his boyfriend setting all the ingredients down on the kitchen counter. "How was the shower?" "Good. Really good. I'm feeling a little bit better now" "Good" Mingi says as he kisses the tip of Sans nose. "How about we start off with the cookies we wanted to make for the other members?" "Yes! I'm sure they'll love them if we don't mess up" San chuckles and Mingi laughs. "Let's do it!" and they start working their way through the recipe for the cookies.

A/N: Okay so this one was a bit shorter. I hope you guys still like it anyway