18. Jongho x Hongjoong

Story plot: Every member of Ateez knows Hongjoong can be quite a bad boy if the pressure becomes too much. Going out until the sun rises even if they have a busy schedule the next day.  What they don't like is how he's dragging his boyfriend Jongho down the same path. The question is who will stop them from this self-destructive behavior, or will one of the boys decide that enough is enough.

Wooyoung sighs as he hears music blasting from Hongjoongs dorm room, knowing he's getting ready for another party. He tried talking to him, telling him this isn't the right way to cope with stress and pressure, but that only made it worse. Hongjoong was furious, yelling at him to stay away from his business.

Yeosang knocks on Wooyoungs door "Come in!". Yeosang walks in a groans. His room is right next to Hongjoongs and he's tired of the constant bass pumping noise. "I can't take this anymore Woo!" "Come here Sangie.." Wooyoung reaches over to the younger member pulling him closer to snuggle with him. Wooyoung is the only one who knows Yeosang can be very sensitive when it comes to noise. "I'm so tired of hearing that stupid music, of him stumbling around his room in the middle of the night only to throw up again" "I know.. Do you want to sleep here tonight? You won't hear him here" Yeosang nods as he snuggles on the couch in Wooyoungs room.

Jongho walks over to his boyfriend and smiles "Hm you're look really sexy again tonight Joongie" "Says my handsome boyfriend". Hongjoong smiles and pulls his boyfriend closer by grabbing his ass. "Are you ready? If you stay here any longer I don't think we'll make it out now will we?" Jongho chuckles "I'm ready! Let's go!" They turn the music off and slam the door shut.

As hours are passing by, Hongjoong is completely wasted. He can barely talk or even stand on his own legs. Jongho is pretty drunk as well, but sober enough to realise it's time to go. Jongho forces Hongjoong on his back as they walk outside, laughing. "Do you have any idea how heavy you are if you hang onto me like this?" Jongho laughs and carries his boyfriend all the way back to their dorms.

They stumble inside, loud enough to wake up a few members. Seonghwa opens his door only to see who came inside again and shutting it. Not even bothering to check if they're okay. He tried to talk to Jongho, asking him to slow down on the partying. Only to be yelled at the same way Hongjoong yelled at Wooyoung.

Jongho drags his boyfriend to their room as pushes him towards the bathroom so he can throw up. It's becoming more of a routine. They get home, put their shoes away, climb up stairs, one or both of them throwing up before brushing their teeth and going to bed. As Hongjoong throws up Jongho holds his hair back "Finished my love?" Hongjoong nods as he flushes the toilet. They brush their teeth, change into their pyjamas as fall asleep as soon as they hit the bed.

They've had a tough schedule today, with vocal practice, dance practice and an interview. They were forced to take occasional breaks due to Jongho or Hongjoong not feeling well. Everyone is getting more and more frustrated with their behavior. Yunho is especially upset about the fact that Hongjoong is dragging his Jongho down the same path.

Everyone is tired when they get back to the dorms, but that won't stop Hongjoong and Jongho of going out tonight again. Yeosang is over it by now and is staying at Wooyoungs room until this stops.

Wooyoung is furious. He can't believe they're basically forcing Yeosang to move rooms, because he can't rest or sleep with the noise they make. He bangs on the door but doesn't wait for an answer. "Do you guys realize what you're doing to all of us? Especially to Yeosang? Hongjoong hyung, you're the leader! Yeosang is barely getting any sleep because of you two! He's now staying in my room so he's at least able to rest!" Hongjoong looks at Jongho and just laughs "Yeosang could just put in earplugs or whatever. It's not my problem! Now get the hell out of here!" He pushes Wooyoung out of his room and slams the door shut.