38. Wooyoung x Hongjoong

Story plot: The staff thought it would be a great idea to go bungee jumping before their debut. When Hongjoong found out about the plan he freaked out. But the staff decided to play a voting game on which 3 members will have to jump. Nobody, besides Wooyoung knows that Hongjoong is afraid of heights. Eventually he gets picked out and panic starts to rise while Wooyoung is focused on making his boyfriend feel okay again.

The staff didn't tell them anything about the plan they'd come up with. They were told to get in the van and that they would follow in another care right behind them.

"Where do you think they're taking us?" Hongjoong asks as he looks at Wooyoung. "I have no idea. Maybe an amusement park? Or the zoo?" "I would love to go to the zoo!" Hongjoong smiles and Wooyoung kisses his cheek softly. "I would love to go to a zoo with you baby." Hongjoong blushes and quickly covers his face with his hands.

"Don't look away! It's cute when you blush." Wooyoung chuckles as he wraps his boyfriend in his arms. "You're tired hyung?" Hongjoong nods and Wooyoung places a soft kiss on the top of his head. "Get some rest. I'll wake you up when we arrive to wherever they're taking us okay?" Hongjoong nods as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

"You know, I'm still so happy that you two finally managed to confess to each other. You make such a great couple." Yeosang says and Wooyoung smiles. "Thanks Sangie. I'm so happy about it too. It just feels like my life is more complete now that he's really mine."

As they get to the place, Wooyoung knows where they're at and he knows that Hongjoong is not going to like it. "I'll wake him up. You guys can get out we'll follow." They all nod and get out.

Wooyoung sighs as he tries to wake his boyfriend up. "Hongjoong.. Hyung.. We're here. Wake up love." He says softly as he tries to wake him up. "Hm, where are we?" Hongjoong mumbles and Wooyoung bites down on his bottom lip.  "Uhm, have a look." Hongjoong sits up as he looks outside and his eyes quickly widen. "No. No way. No. No I don't want to do this! I really don't want to do this!" "Easy baby easy. I don't know what they've planned for us. Let's just follow the rest and see what happens okay?" Hongjoong nods slightly, already feeling anxious at this point.

They hold hands and walk towards the others. The issue is that Wooyoung is the only person who knows about Hongjoong's fear of heights. They join the rest of the group as the staff begins to explain the plan, but Hongjoong is barely listening.

They can't make me jump off that building. This must be a joke right. This can't actually be a thing they've come up with. I'm down to do a lot of missions, but jumping of a building is not one of them. I would do anything as long as I don't have to do this. God this is my worst nightmare.

"So Hongjoong do you want to start?" Hongjoong looks back at the staff, but he has no idea what he's suppose to do. "Sorry?" "If you want to start with convincing the group why you shouldn't have to jump. What do you think we asked?" "Oh uh nothing, I'll start."

He stands in front of the others and takes a deep breath. He could just tell them that he's afraid of heights, but knowing the others, that might just cause them to make him him jump. He needs to act calm and collected right now and come up with a good story. Maybe even add some humor to make it sound more casual.

"Well the reason why you all shouldn't make me jump is became I'm your leader. If anything happens to me, who's going to keep this mess together?" He chuckles and prays that this is working out. "That's all I've got to say!" Causing the others to burst out in laughter. They didn't expect anything else from their leader.

They all go one by one, giving reasons why they should not have to jump. Wooyoung is up last and he makes sure that he comes up with a terrible excuse. In case Hongjoong does get picked out, he's pretty sure he will as well.