22. Wooyoung x Yunho

Story plot: After months, Wooyoung finally forced himself to come out to the group. Now he's facing new problems. He still wants to come out to his Atiny AND he has grown really strong feeling for one specific guy, Yunho. He talked to the others and they picked a fan meeting to come out, because Wooyoung said he always felt safe there. He's talked to Yeosang about his feelings for Yunho. Now everything just needs to come together somehow.

How do you tell a friend you're in love with him without ruining the friendship you have?

Wooyoung is really starting to struggle with the feelings he developed for Yunho. Sure he always thought he was really beautiful and absolute boyfriend material, but he never expected to actually fall in love with him.

Wooyoung came out to the group a couple of months ago and it was frightening to say the least. He remembers sitting in front of them with a letter in his hands, shaking like a leaf. He thought it preparing a letter would make it easier but it didn't help much. He took a deep breath before he started to read his letter:

"Dear Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Yunho, Jongho, Mingi and San,

I've finally pulled myself together and found a moment to tell you guys something I've been meaning to tell you for quite some time now. I wrote this letter to make it easier to form the right words, but as I'm writing this, I'm shaking and crying."

Wooyoung paused and swallowed his tears away. He just wanted to run away and never come back, but he knew he needed to do this right now so he continued.

"I'm scared. I'm scared that what I'm about to say is going to change everything between us. My biggest fear is losing you all and I don't want that to happen. I know I'm rambling by now, but I'm scared to actually say it. I don't want to disappoint you guys. I don't want you to look at me in a different way. Please know that I will always love you guys no matter what happens after this. Okay. I'm going to say it. I have to say it."

Wooyoung looks up at everyone, his vision is blurred because of the tears that are about to roll down his cheeks. They're all staring at him, none of saying anything.

"I'm gay."

It was quiet. You could hear a pin drop. Wooyoung was about to jump up and run away before he felts two arms wrap around him. It was Yeosang. "We don't see you in a different way. You're still our Wooyoung and nothing is going to change that" "Exactly!" Yunho said as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung as well. They were so kind, every single of them. Before Wooyoung could have said anything else, he was wrapped up in the arms of every single member. 

But now, Wooyoung is facing a different problem. One that could actually change everything and he has no idea what to do. He is actually in love with Yunho. One of the main problems is that he's pretty sure Yunho is straight. How wonderful is this. I'm in love with a straight guy. Could life get any worse?!

On the other hand, Wooyoung also still wants to do a coming out to his Atiny, but he has no idea where, when or how. Vlive has crossed his mind, but he just feels like that's not as personal as he would like it to be. He needs to talk to the others about it who can hopefully help him out on this part.

Practice was over as they're all sitting down on the floor drinking water and catching their breaths. "Guys I need your help" Wooyoung says as he rests against the wall. "What can we help you with Woo?" Seonghwa asks as he moves closer to the boy.

"Well.. I'm still thinking about my coming out to Atiny but I just don't know how to make it personal you know. VLive has crossed my mind, but it feels so far away through a screen and just not really personal you know" he looks around as the others nod and understand him.