26. Mingi x Hongjoong

Story plot: Mingi and Hongjoong grew feelings for each other as they were working together most of the time. Mingi is constantly trying to force Hongjoong to work a little less hard for his own health, but his boyfriend refuses to listen. They're having more stages scheduled, but Hongjoong refuses to slow down on his work. He's exhausted, but nobody can stop him.

Mingi and Hongjoong made a great pair from the start. Mingi is always there to hype up or criticise the songs Hongjoong is producing for the group.

It's 2:30am and they're still in the studio together. "I think we should head back hyung. It's late and we should get some rest." "Yeah we should." Hongjoong yawned as he saved everything on his laptop before shutting it. They walked back from the studio to their shared room. Mingi changed into his pyjamas and watched Hongjoong do the same. This boy made him feel all kinds of ways. I'm so glad I'm sharing a room with you. You have no idea how much I really love you Hongjoong.

This goes on for a couple of weeks. Mingi would drag Hongjoong from the studio with him, trying to make sure their leader was at least getting some sleep as well.

It's another night at the studio and Hongjoong was getting frustrated. The songs weren't working out the way he wanted them to. "It's just not coming out the way it's in my head!" Hongjoong groans. Mingi got up from the couch and placed his hands on Hongjoong's shoulders, giving him a soft but thorough massage. The older boy moaned slightly and bowed his head forward, giving Mingi full access  to his neck and shoulders. "Ah right there Mingi." Mingi smiled as he continued to massage the place Hongjoong pointed out.

This was Mingis chance. It's now or never. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the base of Hongjoongs neck, slowly making his way up. Hongjoong didn't even flinch, instead, he let it happen. Because this feels so so good. Fuck Mingi I love you. I hope you love me too.

As Mingi placed small kisses on Hongjoongs neck, the older got up from his chair. He wrapped his arms around Mingis neck, standing on his tiptoes, before pressing his lips firmly on his. Mingi placed his hands on Hongjoong's waist, returning the kiss that was given to him. They pulled back after a while to catch their breaths.

"Fuck, I love you Mingi."

"Good, because I love you too Hongjoong."

And that was all they needed, to know they now really belonged to each other.

They're coming out was no surprise to anyone. They've already had a feeling that the two boys had feelings for each other. It was just a matter of time. Waiting for the day that one of them would finally confess to the other one.

As time passes, Mingi is still going to the studio with his boyfriend. But something has changed. Hongjoong now often refuses to leave with his boyfriend, saying he just needs to wrap something up and that he'll be there soon. But soon isn't always soon. Lately Hongjoong usually leaves the studio around 4am, even if he has to get up early the next day.

It's 2am and they're back in the studio together. Mingi really wants to talk to Hongjoong about it, because he's looking more and more exhausted every day.

"Joongie can we talk for a minute?" Mingi says as he's sitting on the couch. "Yeah hold on I just need to work out this last bit." Mingi sighs softly. This is exactly what he means. How can I slow you down babe. I know you want to work hard for all of us, but you're forgetting about your own health at this point. The schedule is getting more intense but you're only resting less.

After 20 minutes Mingi is feeling slightly agitated and is really over it. "Hongjoong save it and close your laptop. We really need to talk. It's important." "Yeah yeah." Hongjoong mumbles as he saves everything and closes his laptop. "What do we need to talk about?" Hongjoong asks as he turns around in his chair.