47. Yeosang x Hongjoong (Part 1)

Story plot: Yeosang was given a mission, but it's his worst nightmare. Greeting 15 people can't be that hard right? Well for Yeosang, who has really bad anxiety, it is. Hongjoong said he'd come along with him to film, but in reality Hongjoong is the only one who knows about Yeosang's anxiety. He's the only one that can be there for Yeosang at this point. 

Throughout the night, Yeosang had a few minor anxiety attacks leading up to his mission tomorrow morning. He was able to pull himself through them without the help of his boyfriend. As he watches time pass by, his anxiety is getting worse as it's getting closer to morning.

Everyone knows that Yeosang is pretty shy, but they don't know he actually suffers from anxiety. Some days are better than others, but a mission like this is causing his anxiety to spike out of control.

He's thankful that Hongjoong quickly offered to come with him on this mission, since he's the only person in ATEEZ who knows that Yeosang is actually suffering from anxiety. However, he's not sure if having Hongjoong by his side will get him through this dreadful morning.

As he's staring at the ceiling his alarm goes off, signaling him to get out of bed and get ready. He quickly shuts it off and covers himself underneath the blankets.

Why. Why would they do this to me. I know I'm not the most sociable person in the group but this isn't magically going to help. I swear even greeting one person would be more than enough but no, they had to write down 15 people. FIFTEEN. Oh this is going to be such a horrible morning. What if no one greets me back. I'll look like a complete idiot. What if they just straight up ignore me or give me a stupid look?

As Yeosang's mind is throwing all the possible negative scenarios at him, he hears soft knocking on his door. "Sangie.." Before Yeosang can reply he hears the door open and Hongjoong's tiny footsteps walking towards him.

"Sangie.." He sits down on the the edge of the bed and removes the blankets from Yeosang's head and plants a soft kiss on his forehead. "You need to get ready angel. I know you really don't want to but-" "No I know I know." Yeosang says as he pushes himself up.

"Rough night?" Hongjoong asks as he brushes Yeosang's cheek with his fingers noticing the bags under his eyes. Yeosang nods and sighs. "Yeah a few minor anxiety attacks that kept me awake." Hongjoong pulls his boyfriend closely in his arms and kisses his head softly. "I'm with you baby. I know that doesn't make your anxiety go away, but I hope that it reassures you a little." 

Yeosang smiles and looks up. "It does baby. I'm really glad that you're the one that going with me this morning." He pecks Hongjoong on his lips and gets up. He dresses up in a comfortable and warm outfit, putting some concealer under his eyes to cover up the bags.

"Let's just go for it. Waiting here isn't going to magically make me feel any better so let's just get this over with." He says as Hongjoong hugs his side. "Remember that you don't have to greet 15 people. It's about trying okay." Yeosang nods and takes a deep breath. 

"Sometimes.." Yeosang starts and Hongjoong looks at him. "Sometimes?"

"Sometimes I feel like I should tell them. Remember when we were all joking about me never being able to accomplish this mission? I mean I was joking along but it hurt you know. I know they didn't mean to hurt me because they don't know the truth. But it just hurt when they said I would never be able to do this."

Hongjoong nods as he kisses his boyfriends cheek. "We can tell them if you want." Yeosang nods. "Yeah maybe afterwards after dinner when we're all settled around the table." Hongjoong smiles as he looks at his boyfriend. "I'll support you baby, we can do that." Yeosang smiles, feeling glad that his boyfriend is supporting him through all of this.