50. Seonghwa x Wooyoung

Story plot: Wooyoung is constantly trying to hide his relationship with Seonghwa. Whenever Seonghwa tries to show him the slightest bit of affection, Wooyoung rejects it straight away. When they first started dating, which is about 6 months ago, Seonghwa understood why he was worried about exposing their relationship. But now, 6 months later, Seonghwa is hurt and tired of his boyfriend rejecting him.

Once they're inside the building for the fansign, Wooyoung instantly intertwines his fingers with his boyfriend. There are so many rumors out there, saying they're a couple, but Wooyoung will do whatever it takes to deny that. Unless they're in a place where he's sure no one can take pictures and leak them.

Seonghwa looks down at their hands and brushes his boyfriend's hand with his thumb. He wishes he was able to hold his hand in public, but Wooyoung rejects very sign of affection in public.

Damn baby, I wish I could show the world how proud I am to be with you. I wish I could tell you that I love you in public without making you feel uncomfortable. I wish I could hold your hand, pull you close and kiss you. I just wish I could show them that I love you.

Lately Seonghwa is struggling a lot with his own feelings, but he's too scared to talk to his boyfriend about it. He doesn't want to seem pushy, forcing his boyfriend to be open in public. But it's getting harder and harder every day. Sometimes, when they have a busy schedule, it feels like they're not even really together.

It's not that Seonghwa is doubting Wooyoung's love for him, but it just starts to feel more distant every day with no sign of Wooyoung ever being ready to be out in public.

However, the others have noticed that Seonghwa isn't as happy as he used to be, but none of them dare to approach their Hyung to talk about his feelings. They all know he would say that he's doing just fine, even when he's not. He doesn't want the others to see that broken and sensitive side of him.

Wooyoung sits down to get his hair and makeup done for the fansign that will start in about 2 hours. Seonghwa settles down on the couch and looks at his boyfriend through the mirror, flashing a gentle smile. "You're already beautiful babe." Wooyoung smiles and blushes. He's still not used to the compliments Seonghwa gives to him on a daily basis.

"You're really handsome too hyung." Wooyoung smiles and closes his eyes as they start putting on his eyeshadow.

Once Wooyoung is ready, it's Seonghwa's turn to get his hair and makeup fixed. They're going for a bit of a darker eyeshadow this time and Wooyoung can't keep his eyes off his boyfriend at this point. He loves it when his boyfriend is wearing dark makeup with bright lenses. It just makes his already beautiful eyes stand out even more.

Seonghwa is ready as well and drops back down on the couch. Before he can do anything, Wooyoung plops on his lap, facing him and looking straight into his eyes. "You're sexy." Wooyoung whispers into Seonghwa's ear who literally melts under the soft whisper from his boyfriend.

"You're sexy." Seonghwa replies as he places his hands around his boyfriend's neck. He knows that Wooyoung isn't going to make a move here, but he does enjoy the contact so much.

Since Wooyoung is always being so distant once they step outside, Seonghwa enjoys every little intimate moment they have to the fullest. Seonghwa brushes Wooyoung's neck softly as he looks back into his eyes.

Seonghwa pulls him closer until their lips finally meet and move perfectly in sync. Damn, I've missed this so much Woo you have no idea.

"Alright love birds we need to get on in 5 minutes. If you could wrap up your little makeout session that would be great." Hongjoong jokes as he passes the couple and joins the other members in the hall.