7

The rest of the day flew by, Jeonghan wasn't as happy as he normally was. Seungcheol told him he would try but he couldn't just control the actions of his friends. Jeonghan still wouldn't budge. "Let's go. We need to do homework." Jeonghan says getting into his car.

  Seungcheol has never been a fan of homework. He had a large hatred for it. "I can't do it." Seungcheol sighed after getting the answer wrong for the 7th time. "You can end of story." Jeonghan says, "Your no f**king help." Seungcheol says as he was hit in the forehead with an eraser.

   "Your doing this backwards." Jeonghan says leaning over Seungcheol's shoulder as he scans over the problem. "The hell does that mean." Seungcheol yells. "Just do what you did just backwards." Jeonghan points. "Ughhh it's only Wednesday." Seungcheol sighs. "Yeah, but closer to Friday." Jeonghan says.

  30 minutes later Seungcheol finally finished the home work that would have taken Jeonghan at 10 at the most. "Jeonghan are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner? It is quite late." Seungcheol's mother asked. "I would love too but I have to make dinner for my mother." Jeonghan sighs.

  "Ok dear, be safe." His mother smiles. "Thanks ma'am, bye Mr. Choi." Jeonghan waves as he exits out the front door to his car. "Huh, he makes dinner for HIS mom." Mrs. Choi says eyeing her son. "Good for him." He says sitting down at the table as his mother rolls his eyes.

  Jeonghan pulled into the driveway of their small house, he fumbled slightly with his keys as he burst into the house. He lightly slapped his cheeks to keep from falling asleep. "Sweetie?" Hisqq mother's tired voice rang from the kitchen.

  "Did you eat?" Jeonghan asked. "Yea, I ate at work." She mumbled. "Your lying, I'm cooking." Jeonghan sighed heading to the kitchen. "No go to bed. Your tired!" His mother protests. "You need to eat!" Jeonghan fires back. "Yoon Jeonghan, I am still your mother. You have to listen to me. Go. To. Bed." She orders and Jeonghan sighs as he sets down the wooden spoon.

  "Okay, I'm sorry." He sighs. "Thank you. I love you." His mother says hugging him. "Love you too mom." Jeonghan yawns. He was tired but wanted to help his mom first. "Try thinking off yourself first." His mother calls. Jeonghan was out the second his head hit the pillow.