100

The Prom died out slowly as the afterparty took over the night. Jun and The8, who stayed out longer than they realized. Came to notice their friends left them.

"They went to Dk's didn't they." The8 huffed as Jun laughed and dragged them back to the car.

It looked like more people showed up to Dk's afterparty rather than the prom itself. People were everywhere, thankfully Dk closed off their upstairs rooms for the 13 of them.

"AYOOO CHINESE LOVERSSSS!!" Joshua yelled as him and Dk were both standing on a coffee table. The8 and Jun looked at the couple in shock.

They both ditched their jackets that were tied around their waist leaving Joshua in a plain white shirt and Dk in his see through shirt.

Most of the boys had ditched their jackets and just wore their undershirts or just changed tops completely.

"Is Joshua drunk?!" The8 gasped in pure shock as they watched their so called church boy friend sway to the music.

"You know it baby!" Joshua yelled as he grabbed one of the bottle from Mingyu that was supposedly for The8 and Jun.

"Well that's new." The8 shook his head. "This is going to be fun, let's see who takes their pants off first!" Jun said as Thei

"Too late, Hoshi already took his off." Seungcheol said pointing to the blonde.

"It was a full on strip show on the table." Jeonghan said recalling the previous events. "Thankfully he brought another change of clothes. Because I don't think he's getting his ass back in that suit." Jeonghan said.

They all looked back at Hoshi who was now taking shots against Seungkwan as Vernon was the bartender and Woozi was cheering them on.

Hoshi was now in a tiger shirt, black Jean's and a tiger hat. No surprise, but thank goodness he brought that because it's better than walking around in his underwear.

 No surprise, but thank goodness he brought that because it's better than walking around in his underwear

"Where were you guys?" Wonwoo asked and Jun smirked. "Hooking up." Jun laughed and even though the music was loud and no one could really hear anything.

Everyone seemed to hear what Jun said and within a matter of seconds they were all crowded around the 2 asking a million questions.

"Guys! Calm down! Let's ask them about later, when we can form actual questions!" Mingyu said motioning to Seungkwan who thought he was speaking in Chinese... He wasn't.

"Hey Dk you realize you just left your whole downstairs unsupervised with like the entire school stupid drunk right?" The8 changed the topic.

"Your right! We should probably go check on that." Dk shoots finger guns before making his way to the door.

"Wait before we leave, I poured 13 shot drinks. Let's toast before we leave!" Vernon suggests and they agreed and surrounded the table.

"To growing up?" Dino asked as Joshua shushed him. "Too depressing! Let's cheers to all of us getting together within under a year!" Joshua rose his glass higher, the others copying his actions.

"Well I guess fuck my life and problems then! I'm still single!" Dino yelled but cheered with them anyways.

"To Love!

TO US!"