[ twenty eight ]

San couldn't help but feel that an unknown person or thought was driving Wooyoung to make their relationship more intimate. As if someone or something was pressuring him into seducing San each time they shared intimate kisses.

Wooyoung was forcing it.

He didn't want a sexual relationship, yet they did intimate things far more times than any other couple San had seen one known of. Simple kisses turned into half-naked make-out sessions quickly, but Wooyoung's utter silence proved that it wasn't what he wanted.

San's thoughts were confirmed when he over heard his conversation with a classmate of his — Jung Inseong. While Inseong was generally a good guy, he was known for having quite a hefty amount of lovers in the past. Their conversation was rather quiet.

"Did you two have sex?"

"… Yeah, we did."

"Oh, nice! How many times?"

"Uh, only once."

"Once? Come on, you can do him more than once, can't you? Just get him?"

"We almost did it the other day, but he didn't want to really have sex or whatever. So we just… layed together."

"Man, cuddling is boring, though. You have to get deep with him, if you know what I mean. Just… get him. He's yours, right? Show him that you have power. Fuck him. Be a man."

Be a man, he says.

Real men don't force sex onto others.

San frowned a bit and put a fake smile on his face before walking to Wooyoung. He waved sweetly and Inseong just greeted with a little salute. San decided to play along with their little game and stopped right before Wooyoung.

"Good morning," he greeted, biting his bottom lip gently. Wooyoung widened his eyes in shock before gulping. San smirked a bit to himself before stepping even closer. "Ah, I wish last night was more interesting. We can be more exciting tonight, right? Oh! Sorry, Inseong, I shouldn't be speaking like this in front of you."

"What happened last night?" Inseong asked with a raised eyebrow.

San looked at Wooyoung's subtle confused face with a giggle. "Wooyoung satisfied me, but it was so boring. So basic. We can do more tonight, right?"

Wooyoung shakily nodded. "Y-yeah. Tonight."

San turned his head to look at Inseong. "Could you excuse Wooyoung for a moment?"

Inseong smirked and stepped away from the couple. "Enjoy yourself, Wooyoung."

San waited for Inseong to leave before getting rid of his smirk. "A man? Really?"

"He pressured me into it," Wooyoung answered immediately. "He called me lame and stuff when I told him that we fell in love so cutely and confessed so lovingly. That was when we had our first make-out session. Thereafter, I kind of told him… almost everything that we did behind closed doors. He never told anyone."

San crossed his arms. "So our first time was because of a prick that told you to have sex with me? God, Wooyoung, I thought we did it because we loved one another!"

"Of course we did it because we loved one another," Wooyoung replied quickly. "San, I would never use you for my advantage. You're precious to me, and I don't want to abuse that. I didn't just do it with you — we made love. It was love. Not just raw sex — it was love, tenderness and everything in between."

San crossed his arms. "You were always a man, okay? You don't need Inseong to confirm it." He uncrossed his arms and put a soft kiss on Woooyung's forehead. "And our relationship will go at our pace. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too," Wooyoung smiled softly.

And just like that, reassurance was delivered quickly.

San was glad that they were able to communicate so easily.